Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well i looked at this posts and it's not even fluff but straight bs, not sure if this is how tac usually plays xD or he have a very heavy pr
You know like everyone else here that TAC certainly don't have a PR.

He's PR incarnate, he'll be his own PR, doesn't need a trifling role to tell him to post a certain way, he'll do it anyway

Even then, even despite 0 contribution, even deeper than that, I have veered deep into his defiled soul. There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that he is ant-town this game.

I can know if TAC is scum by just looking in his direction

Your leader‘s thoughts on Kvothe:

She‘s pretty coast-y. Never seen that in scum Kvothe before. Your leader thinks scum Kvothe would try hard more. So she looks like a hostile Indie at worst.

Ultra:

Adam‘s ability fail aside he has been pretty game solv-y all game and his trolling is something your leader thinks scum Ultra would not do.

Ratchet:

Overall looks…cheerful? Not sure if that is the word. Perhaps also playful. A scum Ratchet is usually creating doubts and throwing shades left and right. Bringing in a good mood/having a happier tone in his posts does not match scum Ratchet. He could be faking it, though, so overall your leader is still wary of him.

Grammaton:

Your leader likes what he did at the start. She still thinks he‘s Indie at worst. He has also been consistent throughout.

Adam:

Seems like he‘s trying to latch on to anything and see what sticks this game. Pretty scummy, but your leader can also see him do that as Town. Overall, not sure.

Lind:

Tries being helpful. Your leader thinks she can see him do that as scum, too, but still thinks he‘s Town.

To be continued…

Never fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.