Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of all his gamble posts, it comes across to me he's playing his own game, and not for town.

Therefore I came to the conclution Rej is like 90% indie in this situation.

I mean, it's not like he's trying to hide it.

See though, his gamberu thing is obviously not a hard post restriction. He's roleplaying. Same goes for TAC, is TAC indi?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
See though, his gamberu thing is obviously not a hard post restriction. He's roleplaying. Same goes for TAC, is TAC indi?
You're clearly misinterpreting my point.

My point isn't that he's indie because of a PR, PRs doesn't mean shit for alignment, you know that, I know that, everybody knows that.

What I'm saying is that beyond his gamble post, he's not doing any gamesolving, he's clearly not bothered by the game as a whole, he's minding his own business and doing whatever he wants.

like he is - independent - from town.

That has nothing to do with TAC's self inflicted PR

Worst

Custom title

My point isn't that he's indie because of a PR, PRs doesn't mean shit for alignment, you know that, I know that, everybody knows that.

What I'm saying is that beyond his gamble post, he's not doing any gamesolving, he's clearly not bothered by the game as a whole, he's minding his own business and doing whatever he wants.

Well if you had said that to me instead of that prophecy thing XD

I like that though process though

I think your interpretation is mistaken here. I think Rej largely used D0 as an excuse to not say or do anything that mattered. But I think since start of D1 he's been trying to read and give assessments of people, just not doing a great job. I don't get at all the impression he's a rogue agent.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think your interpretation is mistaken here. I think Rej largely used D0 as an excuse to not say or do anything that mattered. But I think since start of D1 he's been trying to read and give assessments of people, just not doing a great job. I don't get at all the impression he's a rogue agent.
Well, that's fair that you see it differently than me.

I guess I really haven't payed that much attention to Rej, and I've kind of just sweeped it under the rug as him being indie

Status
Not open for further replies.