Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I can get behind an Adam Lynch

[Vote Lynch Adam]

:optimistic:

My contention with an Adam lynch is it seems to be primarily motivated by mechanical logic...in a weebs game. I don't feel secure about that. I'd rather go with someone more obviously scummy. Just my 2c.

My vote on Rej is a serious vote, FYI. Say what you'd like about Muugen or TAC or even Blue but Rej has made almost 0 tangible input this game. Go ISO him. There are probably a total of 10 posts actually focused on player interactions and actual game content. Mostly involving a short list of random players. In hindsight, there's probably just as much reason to suspect him as Muugen. I had missed the part where he explicitly said he *didn't* want to be on the council. I entertained it just because a flashy post gimmick is probably worth a meme vote or two, but I'm going to question that assumption and ask who, if anyone, voted Rej in.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
My vote on Rej is a serious vote, FYI. Say what you'd like about Muugen or TAC or even Blue but Rej has made almost 0 tangible input this game. Go ISO him. There are probably a total of 10 posts actually focused on player interactions and actual game content. Mostly involving a short list of random players. In hindsight, there's probably just as much reason to suspect him as Muugen. I had missed the part where he explicitly said he *didn't* want to be on the council. I entertained it just because a flashy post gimmick is probably worth a meme vote or two, but I'm going to question that assumption and ask who, if anyone, voted Rej in.
I think it's because Rej is indie and doesn't care either way

That's my take on the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.