Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

drago most people were ti0wn reading me

was there any reason for me to openly come out saying I shot someone??
Why are you asking me this question when I already said there's an extremely low chance you're lying? I'm on your side. I believe you. You're defending yourself for no reason here.

What are the reasons behind it? How did Rej get roped into this? I made it pretty clear that Beky's the correct lynch here. What changed?
Nah I'm just kidding but my case on Rej is being slid and for some reason I'm being accused of saving TAC.

As far as Beky goes, I have a sinking feeling relying on action resolution might be a bad idea in this sort of set up, even with my prior suspicion. The worst case scenario is that because there's 1000 abilities in this game Al and Beky aren't actually mutually exclusive and this is a huge waste of time.

I'd like to have our D1 lynch driven by actual reads and gameplay at the very least. This feels like a cop out.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nah I'm just kidding but my case on Rej is being slid and for some reason I'm being accused of saving TAC.

As far as Beky goes, I have a sinking feeling relying on action resolution might be a bad idea in this sort of set up, even with my prior suspicion. The worst case scenario is that because there's 1000 abilities in this game Al and Beky aren't actually mutually exclusive and this is a huge waste of time.

I'd like to have our D1 lynch driven by actual reads and gameplay at the very least. This feels like a cop out.
I have been reading you as town, but this has a light defense feel to it. I'm sorry but I really hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.