Status
Not open for further replies.
TAC's obviously scummy. I mentioned that before I went to sleep. But, I laid out very clearly why Beky's the correct lynch and now I've woken up to see someone else in the lead, so yeah, of course, I'm going to question that.

Dawg, you literally said this:

Not sure what brought on the change of heart to go from prime reason to lynch but now as a backup for the council.

And there's more reason to suspect Adam. Just like TAC, he's scummy as all hell. I made my case on him. You ought to go read that if you haven't.
I didn’t say you haven’t? Not sure why you always paint yourself so defensive lol and once again I’m not saying he isn’t sc I gave a point to ultra because that’s why most people are voting Adam not because of your case. Ergo why o brought it up? Please read better my dude.

backup lynch tonight when the council meets? Are you this sense jeez drago.

I’m good with my vote. I read everything up. But thank you. I think Adam can be pursued just based on getting shot and I doubt al is lying would be dumb. That’s regardless, but I think TAC has been worse imo and it seems Adam is trying somewhat so I’m good with my vote for now.

Damn..

I don't know if I can afford to leave the thread now and bank on the fact that TAC's getting lynched, I have this suspicion that someone's gonna CFD away from TAC while I'm not here..

You'll find out soon enough.

Nick, can I trust you ensuring the TAC lynch if I'm gone at EoD?

No I don’t really care for that stuff and I might not be here anyway either. Psh
It's so nice and comfy up there though..

Congrats

I'm not sure about Adam Lynch actually....I get a feeling that we might end up being starting chain of mislynch..
Really don't like the idea of second is scum if first is town..
We should go with read in this phase and let handle AL and Adam at night...We might get some info next DP

I'm not sure about Adam Lynch actually....I get a feeling that we might end up being starting chain of mislynch..
We should go with read in this phase and let handle AL and Adam at night...We might get some info next DP
Did this passive activate midway through thus phase?

I don't really understand. Could you explain?
Muugen's rationalization for voting everyone was "I don't want inactives to get the 2 gold pieces for not being voted"

But he voted for every player in the game. Under one lens, that's being fair, and taking the prize off the table for everyone. But it doesn't mesh with his stated reason.

There's gold prizes for doing different things this game. One of which is providing a vote count. And he did one, probably for that reason.

So I'm suspecting an agenda but, on the other hand, if he's mafia it would perhaps benefit him to be selective, unless all or omst of his buddies were already voted for.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I made a post about an exchange me and Al had where I'm pretty confident Al is saying the truth.

D

Dragomir

I didn’t say you haven’t? Not sure why you always paint yourself so defensive lol and once again I’m not saying he isn’t sc I gave a point to ultra because that’s why most people are voting Adam not because of your case. Ergo why o brought it up? Please read better my dude.
I wasn't defending myself, I was just saying that it's obvious that Tac's been scummy and you didn't have to make a paragraph explaining why. Tac being scummy isn't the issue at hand. It's how he became the leading wagon that is troubling me.

backup lynch tonight when the council meets? Are you this sense jeez drago.
Nvm.

I’m good with my vote. I read everything up. But thank you. I think Adam can be pursued just based on getting shot and I doubt al is lying would be dumb. That’s regardless, but I think TAC has been worse imo and it seems Adam is trying somewhat so I’m good with my vote for now.
What has Beky done? Did he full claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.