Questions & Mysteries Special Blade - stop the cope about Enma

is law blade super special?

• Total voters
he used kroom to extend it like he did in the previous shock willie

don't compare this to enma lmao 2 completely different blades
Post automatically merged:

its headcanon to assume that it cannot alos
in the previous fight, law did use kroom in close range and Law went fully meele to pierce Big Mom .

This is totally different, he extended the blade for meters to hit the target that wastn even watching. So dont bring that nonsese to me.

Kroom power is to make thing intangible that why doesnt require force to bypass Big Mom.

Second Law never used any other blade beside the one that he got. So headcanon.

in the previous fight, law did use kroom in close range and Law went fully meele to pierce Big Mom .

This is totally different, he extended the blade for meters to hit the target that wastn even watching. So dont bring that nonsese to me.

Kroom power is to make thing intangible that why doesnt require force to bypass Big Mom.

Explain why Law never ever extended the blade before his awakening
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

in the first shock willie he extended his blade and some people like KOL reacting to it pointed it out that his sword was unusually big in the first shock willie its not different.. and you can you cannot compared this to the lethality enma offers

a lethal blade > blade that elongates from DF ability

is very simple the point, Enma is just releasing a lot haki from the user yet the cope was over the roof. No one is talking about a blade that can extend meters (we dont the limits) hit the target istantly without even breaking and no one give a shit about saying Law is getting carried by his blade.... we had to listen that shit for 3 full years.
but it only extends due to the ope ope no mi. We've literally never seen his blade do that except for when he used awakening. And we know that paramecia awakening can manipulate surroundings so...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
With all due respect, I think this is a dumb and unneeded thread.

This is correct:
I don't see the point you are trying to make

yeah the enma cope is stupid, but enma is canonically a magic sword that has properties normal swords don't

Law's sword is considered to be "cursed" by oda but it isn't a graded sword, has no special properties, and can only stretch like that because of Law's awakening

With all due respect, I think this is a dumb and unneeded thread.

This is correct:
dont worry still with all due respect law df fruit cant explain all the shit. Like isnt already broken enough to make something intangible (look when Law pierce something it doesnt bleed and doesnt require force) now he can also extend stuff for ultimate size?

And we saw other stuff that that fruit can do, still this is weird.

You know King blade could change also but not become larger the steal would break. Anyway I leave it here because to me make absolute no sense this power. It is cool but still it like lalaland everything can happen no limits.....but when Enma is using Zoro haki is pure magic.....:nicagesmile::laughmoji:

dont worry still with all due respect law df fruit cant explain all the shit also. Like isnt already broken enough to make something intangible (look when Law pierce something it doesnt bleed and doesnt require force) now he can also extend stuff for ultimate size?

You know King blade could change also but not become larger the steal would break. Anyway I leave it here because to me make absolutle no sense this power. It is cool but still it like lalaland everything can happen no limits.....
Just admit you were wrong and wanted to make a bait thread and move on

dont worry still with all due respect law df fruit cant explain all the shit. Like isnt already broken enough to make something intangible (look when Law pierce something it doesnt bleed and doesnt require force) now he can also extend stuff for ultimate size?

You know King blade could change also but not become larger the steal would break. Anyway I leave it here because to me make absolute no sense this power. It is cool but still it like lalaland everything can happen no limits.....but when Enma is using Zoro haki is pure magic.....:nicagesmile::laughmoji:
Or Law gave the properties of his room to his sword allowing it to grow and retract and piece through anything like his room does

This thread is dumb by default anyway because we know that Enma can change size as it did for Zoro
:choppawhat:
Zoro isn't shit without his magical sword
Is law shit without ope ope no mi ?
Post automatically merged:

That’s laws awakening not his sword
Thats the visual representation of kroom range
Sword dont do dmg but it delivers the shock willie