Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

This push on TAC reeks too much of an attempt to save Beky. It's fine to suspect TAC, but if the main reason why he's got these votes is cause of some mechanical info that Mango has which he refuses to disclose, then that's just way too fishy to let slide.

@MangoSenpai spill the beans on why you're so sure that TAC is scum.

Your leader thinks Zem might have a restriction and can‘t say anything, but even then she wonders why Zem let that wagon gain traction.

Never fear!
Right. I'm not actually sure how much her restriction actually prevents her from saying, but I would expect at least some sort of comment if she had anything clearing on TAC.

I wasn't defending myself, I was just saying that it's obvious that Tac's been scummy and you didn't have to make a paragraph explaining why. Tac being scummy isn't the issue at hand. It's how he became the leading wagon that is troubling me.

Nvm.

What has Beky done? Did he full claim?
this is irritating,There was like 5 people atleast asking why we lynching TAC? Why wouldn’t I actually give the reason other then mango said so? Like I don’t understand what you are getting at? It was at you, it was in general.

he claimed maki and what he has done so for from what I have seen. He can upgrade himself and players

Day 1 Vote Count 3

TIFF - T-PEIN > MUU > RAL > RATCHET > ODD
NICK: SALLU > TAC
Ekko - Fuji > Zem > Fuji > Flower > Adam
ULTRA - MUUGEN > EKKO > RHEA > ODD > TYPO > ODD > TAC > ZEMMI > EKKO > MUU > EKKO
BABA - MUUGEN
HAYUMI - RHEA > ODD > *
FLOWER - BROKI > MUU > UWU > EKKO > ODD
NAOMI - ADAM
LINDL - JULIET > ODD
CINERA - ARONDIGHT > KAGURA
MUUGEN - EKKO > ZEMMI > TIFF > FLOWER > AL > BLUE > FUJI > TAC > The whole player list.
ODD - EKKO > LINDL > EKKO > TACY
DRAGO - FLOWER > Adam
SALLU - NICK
MANGO - TAC > MUU > TAC > Adam > Tacy
ADAM - BLUE
BROKI - ARONDIGHT > TACy
TYPO - FUJI > FLOWER
FUJI - SALLU > EKKO > Adam
RYU - TAC
KIWI - UWU
GRAMMATION - MIDNIGHT

TACY- 5
Adam - 4
Odd - 3
Ekko - 2
Muugen/Kagu/Nick/Blue/FLower/UwU/Midnight - 1​

Please make sure if it is right and tag me if I made any mistakes.

Is this official?
Me and ekko voted Naomi for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.