Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta head out soon - but I wanna address Zem's post restriction. From what I understand it seems like she can't make direct judgements on people and say "x is town" or "y is scum".

The problem is that when TAC's wagon picked up she said 0. Zilch. Nada. If she knew he's town she can operate within her post restriction to still say *something*. Like "I'm not sure about the TAC wagon."

So either

- TAC is exaggerating how much he is cleared and using zem as a crutch

or

- Zem left him in the dust, which reflects badly on her.

Leaning towards the former at the moment. I think this needs to be resolved regardless.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Gotta head out soon - but I wanna address Zem's post restriction. From what I understand it seems like she can't make direct judgements on people and say "x is town" or "y is scum".

The problem is that when TAC's wagon picked up she said 0. Zilch. Nada. If she knew he's town she can operate within her post restriction to still say *something*. Like "I'm not sure about the TAC wagon."

So either

- TAC is exaggerating how much he is cleared and using zem as a crutch

or

- Zem left him in the dust, which reflects badly on her.

Leaning towards the former at the moment. I think this needs to be resolved regardless.
inb4 zem got culted

Rej's been completely under my radar this game tbh

I'm willing to plead your case in the council, seeing as TAC will hang today

I don’t really have time to comment on much of anything right now, but since this is the first thing I saw I wanted to comment that all these weird ass posts and rng rolls are totally NAI for Rej but more town if anything. I actually can’t remember playing with a scum Rej so I’m not sure if there are notable differences in the first place. Overall tho I’m not too worried about him ending up on the council, but the reasoning behind how he got voted is worth looking it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Welcome @TheAncientCenturion was about time you showed up

Claim whatever the hell you got on Tac.
Now that wouldn't be fun now would it.

why u making him claim

just believe

im tired
Tell 'em Broki!

@MangoSenpai come duke it out with him.
TAC's not going to defend himself because just look at him, he's not even trying to defend himself. He's already surrendered because he knows I'm right.

This push on TAC reeks too much of an attempt to save Beky. It's fine to suspect TAC, but if the main reason why he's got these votes is cause of some mechanical info that Mango has which he refuses to disclose, then that's just way too fishy to let slide.

@MangoSenpai spill the beans on why you're so sure that TAC is scum.
I don't see why I have to spill any beans, beans cost money, and I don't see you paying me to spill beans that some farmer spent time growing.

Either way calling this a diversion from Beky is a long stretch.
Sure, I don't disagree with Beky being sussy, but nothing's stopping me from lynching him tonight if that's what you want.

Why would I go out of my way to move away from Beky just to be followed by a night lynch, I mean hello, how many braincells do you think I have?

(spoiler, at least 2)

I do not trust Mango's results given his suspicious behavior all game. And the fact people are more interested in this versus the guy who allegedly surviving being shot is very noted
Is this the famous omgus strategy where I'm bad because I know you're scum?

Why don't you actually try to do something about it, hmm?

Oh yeah, cus you can't

I do not trust Mango's results given his suspicious behavior all game. And the fact people are more interested in this versus the guy who allegedly surviving being shot is very noted
The fact that you have deflected to both mango and adam in the same post is very telling. I think you're looking for anything to cling on to. From your standpoint you should be going after mango *hard*

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
"I loveeeee TAC showed up right when people started the train on him. Wonder which of his scum mates told him to come shitpost more"

@Nick did you notice how mango dipped when tac got here??
Bro I went to buy beer

I live in Norway where the government says you can't buy beer after 18.00 on saturdays, so I had to get going to buy them before I couldn't

Angleshooting much?

Status
Not open for further replies.