Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I legit lost the plot :josad:

Seems most of the focus is on TAC now based on a gut feeling call from Mango? TAC’s only defense is that Zenmi can vouch for him but she doesn’t seem to be doing so?

The initial call doesn’t seem that rational but the defense isn’t looking hot.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sorry, I legit lost the plot :josad:

Seems most of the focus is on TAC now based on a gut feeling call from Mango? TAC’s only defense is that Zenmi can vouch for him but she doesn’t seem to be doing so?

The initial call doesn’t seem that rational but the defense isn’t looking hot.
See, even @Arondight who has read 1 post this entire game agrees with TAC not looking good here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the longer u delay any clarity on the matter, the scummier u look mango

as for zem. flower also said zem csn explain for her in day 0 but zem was not able to. this seems to be something with zem's role obviously. nothing we csn do about it if she csnt talk. I don't think shes faking the PR atleast

See, even @Arondight who has read 1 post this entire game agrees with TAC not looking good here.
:gonope: I actually been trying to follow since subbing in after Day 0.

I just didn’t post much because I have nothing to contribute atm (its kinda overwhelming moving from a turbo game of 8 people straight to a game with 50ish, although from my reading only like 15 people seems active atm)

AL sama

Red Haired
Welcome @TheAncientCenturion was about time you showed up

Now that wouldn't be fun now would it.

Tell 'em Broki!

TAC's not going to defend himself because just look at him, he's not even trying to defend himself. He's already surrendered because he knows I'm right.

I don't see why I have to spill any beans, beans cost money, and I don't see you paying me to spill beans that some farmer spent time growing.

Either way calling this a diversion from Beky is a long stretch.
Sure, I don't disagree with Beky being sussy, but nothing's stopping me from lynching him tonight if that's what you want.

Why would I go out of my way to move away from Beky just to be followed by a night lynch, I mean hello, how many braincells do you think I have?

(spoiler, at least 2)

Is this the famous omgus strategy where I'm bad because I know you're scum?

Why don't you actually try to do something about it, hmm?

Oh yeah, cus you can't

lango what kinda defense do you expect from him if you don't wanna say what you got on him??

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
the longer u delay any clarity on the matter, the scummier u look mango

as for zem. flower also said zem csn explain for her in day 0 but zem was not able to. this seems to be something with zem's role obviously. nothing we csn do about it if she csnt talk. I don't think shes faking the PR atleast
I don't care if I look scummy to you

I'm getting the thrills out of this

Emil

Certified Memelord
I
Am
NOT
SCUM

I'll give this game another 20 minutes before I fuck off. But that's my final word on it. Adam survived being shot and we're glossing it over for an unreliable source in Mango.

Sloppy even for me
terrible reaction TAC
adam didnt survive the kill. it disappeared. him being suspected or not has nothing to do with u being suspected or not. dont tie them together
there r myriads of ways to confirm urself if u want. giving up is not one of them

D

Dragomir

I don't see why I have to spill any beans, beans cost money, and I don't see you paying me to spill beans that some farmer spent time growing.

Either way calling this a diversion from Beky is a long stretch.
Sure, I don't disagree with Beky being sussy, but nothing's stopping me from lynching him tonight if that's what you want.

Why would I go out of my way to move away from Beky just to be followed by a night lynch, I mean hello, how many braincells do you think I have?

(spoiler, at least 2)
You're not going to wifom your way out of this. Reveal what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.