Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Let’s be honest TAC and Adam are prob gonna be the 2 votes here.

For the council.

If Adam is lynched and flips town, I’d lynch TAC tonight.

If Adam is lynched and flips mafia faction of some sort, I’d check to see who followed up on TAC or diverted from Adam. And I wouldn’t just pick people who scum read TAC I’d look into the ones who kinda coaxed it softly.

If Adam flips indie then I believe TAC is still good lynch.

If we lynch TAC and he flips mafia obviously check to see who was trying to dodge that and push Adam.

If TAC flips town then check who pushed him and just randomly joined with no input and avoided Adam.

If TAC want a indie Adam can still be a good lynch.

I think maybe 1-2 secondary lynch targets for the council would also be good so atleast a bit more discussion instead of everyone picking the same person really

probably everyone who voted tac don't really scum reads him ( unless mango for some reason ) , it's mostly annoying that until now he didn't contributed in any way :/

AL sama

Red Haired
Bro

do you still think I have a mechanical invest on him?

I investigated him with my brain Al

Nick summarized it pretty well

TAC's not going to contribute anything, nor has he any reason to, he's simply not town. That's all there is to it.

Also my superior gut feeling.

but now the mystery is ruined

TAC's still anti town tho

Yeah I know "eye" know, cus you're illuminati
:seriously::seriously:

probably everyone who voted tac don't really scum reads him ( unless mango for some reason ) , it's mostly annoying that until now he didn't contributed in any way :/
So irritating bleh, Mmmm you’d have to find receipts on that I think most the voters called him scummy actually and on top of that a few people find his play scummy before mango even got into this with his push.

My memories about this day
- suspicion on Muugen for his presence in the council
- suspicion on Blue for bad tone in posts

Now i see
- suspicion pushed by Tac for Adam because he didn't die when targeted by a kill (by whom?, when?, other details?)
Oddly, TAC doesn't seem to know town can have a vest and not dying is not scum indicative, not mentioning a lot of reasons for which that action can fail.
Mango implying mech proof means he can have it because trading a scum life for just a push is not logical.

From what I see, people don't vote. That's not healthy for town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ok so I don't care if my logic is stupid here, but this is the way I see it;

If we have several lynch candidates where some of them are council members, it's better to lynch the council member rather than the non-council member during the day, because at least then you are potentially reducing the amount of scum votes in the council.

And since I've had a strong strong gut read on TAC - strenghtened by his gameplay or lack thereof, I would much rather take away TAC since he's probably not even gonna contribute in the council anyway.

I am more than willing to have Beky for the night lynch, or whoever else we come to an consensus on.

That being said, I am not going to stop a beky lynch if that is what town wants more - but like what has been pointed out already, there is really not a whole lot of votes going out, since from the last votecount less than 50% of the players used their votes

Status
Not open for further replies.