Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I know Dest, I kept thinking you were Kiwi since you have her discord avi up. And I've been ignoring you for that reason

I'm literally just... Blindsided by the people who voted me earlier this phase. I know I've been here and mostly fluffing but I've been tossing out reads and suspicions on players left and right.

I town read Fuji, Zemmi and someone else who I forget.

Drago I'm iffy on.

I don't like Flowa, I think she's very opportunistic.

And Master Wayne can go either way

I know that from experience
smh no read of me

oh yeah who are all my town mates?

I have no reason to allow you to gain coin, just as much as the inactifaggers aren’t deserving of it neither are you.

add it to your case you are to afraid to push here.

you really think cause there will be 10 member to convince you have a better chance at getting me lynched in council vote instead of the actual game. This is how I know your reasoning behind my scum read from you is already I’ll thought out good luck tn dog.

too bad I gain nothing from it it has to be accurate and I didn’t even include ekko or midnight so try again.

I am controlling the gold trade, someone has to prevents inactifaggers from getting freebies and players I dislike ti gain an advantage.

sorry I forgot when it’s not your idea it’s inherently wrong.

no it wouldn’t the action wasn’t even listed and Al couldn’t even confirm it in his side outside of nova saying it was processed.

πŸ‘πŸ»

your partnership dying like this day one is golden for me.

in TACs defense the votes were here hours ago they didn’t just suddenly happen so that’s a reach even For you nick.

good choice in partners did you purposefully choose TAC cause you knew he’d be an easy early kill to gain white whistle?
You prevented everyone from getting coin you fucker.

I know Dest, I kept thinking you were Kiwi since you have her discord avi up. And I've been ignoring you for that reason

I'm literally just... Blindsided by the people who voted me earlier this phase. I know I've been here and mostly fluffing but I've been tossing out reads and suspicions on players left and right.

I town read Fuji, Zemmi and someone else who I forget.

Drago I'm iffy on.

I don't like Flowa, I think she's very opportunistic.

And Master Wayne can go either way

I know that from experience
For the time you spent itg these reads are too little contribution

Vote TheAncientCenturion

@novaselinenever

Status
Not open for further replies.