Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
So trying to get this Adam thing straight here @Adam what abilities did you actually use and on who?
Al half shot Beks cause of spite and a read in him. The shot was processed (novas confirmed to Al) action was never actually processed so the immediate thought was Beks has a passive or bulletproof, all other logic was thrown out the window.

I believe Al said it was just a basic shot - beks claimed to have buffed himself in defense so the shot wouldnโ€™t have killed him and he wouldโ€™ve been notified to beks essentially removing a vest.

since then the action has yet to be posted and when asking Al to clarify he have to different answers - heโ€™ll tell me after the game and that beks is a scum read.

so from my angle itโ€™s a mix of ooc/spite/scumread
Seriously? You telling me this doesn't heavily imply you have mechanical info?
why do you continue to push this agenda when mangos has clearly stated itโ€™s gut?
You've been told repeatedly to claim whatever mech info you have but instead of being upfront, you've heaped and dodged all around it. Now, you want to give us this bs about it being our faults for assuming you had mech info on TAC. All you had to do was just tell us, this was based on reads and that you didn't have any info
Youโ€™re becoming more annoying with rhis.

you sure are pushing for mangos claim for no reason.
TACORE, we have not had a chance to interact yet in this game. What do your WISE eyes see? I need some SAGELY advice on who I need to CONQUER.
Youโ€™re a member of SHITCore should make this game easy than.

scum found :)

Why? For everyone please:)
really don't like repeating what i said 10 times.

Blue for his shitposting and flipping out, you were present then
Ryu sheeps votes, lies about finding people scummy
Flower doesn't seem good at all and i don't trust her mechanics one bit.
Ekko was way opportunistic in drago vs flower
Misty - hayumi made a killer case which i sign 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.