Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, please let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.

I say let nature take it's course.

There is no information we can gain from someone who is not posting.

really don't like repeating what i said 10 times.

Blue for his shitposting and flipping out, you were present then
Ryu sheeps votes, lies about finding people scummy
Flower doesn't seem good at all and i don't trust her mechanics one bit.
Ekko was way opportunistic in drago vs flower
Misty - hayumi made a killer case which i sign 100%
Thanks!

What's your take on TAC vs Mango?

Who do you want to lynch from inactives?
This is very irritating responding like this, Itโ€™s a CFD itโ€™s kinda random last second you can pick any of them, it was a joke if you couldnโ€™t tell by the post we do it on occasion itโ€™s fun
Al half shot Beks cause of spite and a read in him. The shot was processed (novas confirmed to Al) action was never actually processed so the immediate thought was Beks has a passive or bulletproof, all other logic was thrown out the window.

I believe Al said it was just a basic shot - beks claimed to have buffed himself in defense so the shot wouldnโ€™t have killed him and he wouldโ€™ve been notified to beks essentially removing a vest.

since then the action has yet to be posted and when asking Al to clarify he have to different answers - heโ€™ll tell me after the game and that beks is a scum read.

so from my angle itโ€™s a mix of ooc/spite/scumread

why do you continue to push this agenda when mangos has clearly stated itโ€™s gut?

Youโ€™re becoming more annoying with rhis.

you sure are pushing for mangos claim for no reason.

Youโ€™re a member of SHITCore should make this game easy than.

scum found :)
Irritating I know this

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
You prevented everyone from getting coin you fucker.
there are still plenty of other ways to gain coin, Iโ€™ve only prevented the remaining to not gain coin freely.

given you are so upset about it Iโ€™ve made the right choice.
We can just let the inactive be modkilled for not reaching posting requirements.

I actually have to go check and make sure that is a thing in this game like all the others though.
Novas wouldnโ€™t modkill inactive s until like 3 days of not finding a sub for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.