Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the fact that the mechanical information can't be shared with us is no better than Mango saying he has mechanical info and not claiming.

Does TAC have any other proof?
Mango is 1 person vs 2 people vouching for TAC though.

This would be the weakest cult ever if they have to out themselves in public like that.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why don't we try to tie some wagons and have fortuna decide on the lynch.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mango is 1 person vs 2 people vouching for TAC though.

This would be the weakest cult ever if they have to out themselves in public like that.
I'm not calling them a cult anymore since Zem and Drago cleared it up.

What I'm saying is, having info and not being able to share it, and not having info like Mango are the same thing. Information is what moves people here.

My chat with Tris got closed, wtf.
😂
He even voted me smh.
alls fair in love and war brother
I'm checking wu and I saw an action by Makima. Is that Maki for short? I iso a little bit on what Adam said saying his action failed on Ultra and in the wu it doesn't say failed action. Why did Adam invest Ultra when he didn't put Ultra on his recent scum reads? Is this a joke?
maybe you should catch up first before you keep spouting nonsense.

you realize you don’t actually need to scum read someone to invest them…
Drago's been brainwashed

Don't let TAC away guys

TAC's gotta be Illuminati

do you not have flower as an Illuminati candidate?

any who I’m more inclined to vote TAC to free zem don’t really care much for drago but i doubt TAC is town at best he’s a benign indie loosely based off of a cult with separate mechanics overall.

he may. It be scum but definitely not town.
There's nothing stupid about it. I'm very sure that TAC isn't scum.
“Claim and mechanically state your reasons”
doubt tac is cult tbh

at least no one culted would come out and make it so obvious like zemmi and drago rn or that's gamethrowing💀
idk TAC isn’t that smart of a player and he chose drago so that always wasn’t the smartest move y less it was just easier to convert him cause he claimed vanilla mason early
My previous role was conversion immune so I know for a fact that TAC didn't convert me, cause if he was cult, his action would have failed.

Be logical. The tinfoil that TAC is possessing me all of a sudden makes no sense when Zem wasn't acting like this. And why the fuck would I be so open about this shit? If either me or Zem flip scum, TAC's outed, and our cult gets clapped in literally one cycle.
I mean it’s really a lot to believe from you mr vanilla mason.

I like the latter here

Status
Not open for further replies.