Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Baloney. You've definitely seen the quotes, and you've now evidenced an established track record in this game of dipping. Being careful of what to say, are we?
Ratchet, just shut the fuck up, man. You've been getting on my nerves with this baloney stuff. I'm sick of it. If you don't wanna believe me, fine, I don't fucking care. This is a waste of my time.

You're fucking annoying. Other players are fighting harder for you than yourself.

What the fuck are you doing?
Excuse me, i was here all the time last 48 hours. I played abd talked all the time. It is weekend and i will not fucking waste my hard earned free time on bickering and internet janitors thinkibg they hot shit.

I answered every single question you guys had, gave reads, claimed. I literally did everythinf i could

So piss off with that shit that i am doing nothibg

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Ratchet, just shut the fuck up, man. You've been getting on my nerves with this baloney stuff. I'm sick of it. If you don't wanna believe me, fine, I don't fucking care. This is a waste of my time.
Well this is an awfully rude response. Not appreciated. Baloney means nonsense - I am well without the bounds of the game to call out posts I feel fit that description. If that gets on your nerves, I suggest you toughen up a bit, because it's part of the game.

D

Dragomir

Well this is an awfully rude response. Not appreciated. Baloney means nonsense - I am well without the bounds of the game to call out posts I feel fit that description. If that gets on your nerves, I suggest you toughen up a bit, because it's part of the game.
I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.