Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You didnt answer my question man, dont feel like Adam is a good lynch anymore tbh.

You sure about this?
I'm certain that we shouldn't lynch TAC. About Adam, I still find him very suspicious and the best lynch. His flip would provide great reads on some of those on the TAC wagon, notably Mango.

Why don't you think he's a good lynch?

I'm certain that we shouldn't lynch TAC. About Adam, I still find him very suspicious and the best lynch. His flip would provide great reads on some of those on the TAC wagon, notably Mango.

Why don't you think he's a good lynch?
His tone doesnt feel scummy to me. He seems pretty relaxed about being lynched and even said him dying just expedites him getting a new role. Could be a town slip. Because if he was Mafia he wouldnt be able to come back.

D

Dragomir

There's just too much resemblance to cult mechanics even if it's not technically a cult. Why did both Zem and Drago act like they got hit over the head with a sledgehammer and can't say shit. Tacos going to control the fucking council. I'd rather play it safe. Don't worry Zemmi and Drago papa ultra is coming to save you!
Cause we pretty did get fucking hit over the head with a sledgehammer.

D

Dragomir

So Drago's guessing TAC is town cause his theory was right and Zem has a strong feeling that TAC is town from what happened to her. That's the gist, right?

Honestly, this isn't any different than Mango saying he scum reads TACY 110% since it's still word of mouth.
It's entirely different because we have mechanical info. Mango was bullshitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.