WHAT DID I SAY WHAT DID I SAY WHAT DID I SAY
You were wrong though. TAC was town it was evident he was illuminit
Did Alex Jones win lol.
Lol Jones is who I have pegged as the true cultist
Alex jones player right now

I’m dead haha
what ? isnt that cult ?
no sir he was town.
Well, I wanna say I called it when I told everyone that TACY was playing similar to last weeb game as town. But it's fine. I don't wanna rub it in.

I called it!
well he didn’t help his case as much as I enjoy playing with him choosing drago was his demise was better just sticking with Zemmi and picking another top 15 poster.
Wat if tac one of those roles that flip town when they die?
oh gosh you’re still talking how much if the game have you read and what are your reads/thoughts?
Odd about to rage on Mango again.
lol who was the one that ultra tried to link to being mates together midnight?
I celebrate whatever I want to celebrate
well town celebrating a town death is never a good equation.
I love being a tree stump. Bleach was my favorite fan service game for a reason.
lol TAC why’d you choose drago out of all the people?
@Fujishiro shit post with me until i die
hahaha was fun playing with you eager to see your flip will be bummed if you’re also town.
I don't think I trust anyone else enough. Is @Yae part of your delving team? Maybe she would like to.
I’d delve with you but I don’t trust you, you didn’t even put in any effort to save your partner even after saying they weren’t scum.
i have to survive
2 survivor claims aye

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just a read. The guy does not do anything to help. Best thing he could pull was a tunnel on your leader when everyone was already moving elsewhere.

And nobody seemingly wanna pressure him.

Never give in to evil!
flower any reason why u have been avoiding me all game btw? i just wanna chat

D

Dragomir

What's with adam?

And for the delving i am not sure i want to this night so idk if u need my approval or u can go and kiwi without me
Al shot him but apparently, the kill never happened. Beky says he will know if someone attacks him and he says Al never did. Beky has been pretty sus all game so we believe that he's scum. He's also just recently said he'll survive a lynch.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You were wrong though. TAC was town it was evident he was illuminit

Lol Jones is who I have pegged as the true cultist

I’m dead haha

no sir he was town.

well he didn’t help his case as much as I enjoy playing with him choosing drago was his demise was better just sticking with Zemmi and picking another top 15 poster.
oh gosh you’re still talking how much if the game have you read and what are your reads/thoughts?

lol who was the one that ultra tried to link to being mates together midnight?

well town celebrating a town death is never a good equation.

lol TAC why’d you choose drago out of all the people?

hahaha was fun playing with you eager to see your flip will be bummed if you’re also town.

I’d delve with you but I don’t trust you, you didn’t even put in any effort to save your partner even after saying they weren’t scum.

2 survivor claims aye
I'm sorry, but you have misunderstood. Read TACS post here and that will clear up the issues I had with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.