Status
Not open for further replies.
able to escape a lynch? Yikes. And shot on TAC was justified I think. Especially being Illuminati. A lot of fake ass reactions there about it.

I feel if Adam doesn’t get lynched here he will at night. But still think we should have back ups just in case. I like the few names so far so trust in the council for now I guess

vote lynch Adam

D

Dragomir

Then someone should fucking try using smth on ultra to check?
Feels kinda pointless. It'd make sense why you'd get role blocked. And I don't trust you, so I'd rather not to do something my scum read wants me to do. If you flip town, then sure, we can cross-check Ultra.

AL sama

Red Haired
yoh openly claimed half your reasoning is due to spite so it’s getting annoying at this point. Just look at ultra and I we can still play again yeah we have our bickering but we still play and don’t by blinded by one another.
not the same thing and nor did I blindly shot muu

D

Dragomir

@Yae I don't think our chat will open again. It got closed since my role got stripped, so I'm technically no longer masons with you. We should have made codenames for the player list. :pepehands:

Idk why I quoted this
Did people discuss this btw @Dragomir
ehh forgot what this was about beks failed actions or something else?

if so I think only nick and I dived into it ultra just shrugged it off no one cares tbh
There was way too much going on at once to focus on Beky's action failing on Ultra.
not really you just chose to ignore it cause you already had/have beks pegged as scum.
Yeah UwU keeps talking about the Elite and the Deep state.

Nope , all I know is that he's crazy and thinks frogs turn people gay.
Ahh I see we can press them but I have to read the actions report and see what’s up any other info you got on uwu I saw a few post but nothing worth remembering
You said you used abilities on me? I read somewhere
He said multiple and didn’t want to claim if they were in the wu or not
I felt like that was TMI
You literally said you did so stfu with this nonsense odd
Wouldnt that mean that there is no attacking abilities then?

He did.
No just that it failed he would’ve got a result saying something else cause the action would’ve went through but came back as no results or null
BTW @MUUGEN if you think Alex Jones is the True Cult, we already kinda know who he is

It's almost certainly UwU who is him
You have any thoughts on uwu overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.