Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I won't quote or Tag but Nick is right we should gather some names for the council to talk about tonight.
We have a few names in Blue, Muugen (again) and Ekko.

Although I think Ekko just claimed a little so it'll be easier to expand on that. Beyond that who else do you have in mind?

Idk why I quoted this

ehh forgot what this was about beks failed actions or something else?

if so I think only nick and I dived into it ultra just shrugged it off no one cares tbh

not really you just chose to ignore it cause you already had/have beks pegged as scum.

Ahh I see we can press them but I have to read the actions report and see what’s up any other info you got on uwu I saw a few post but nothing worth remembering

He said multiple and didn’t want to claim if they were in the wu or not

You literally said you did so stfu with this nonsense odd

No just that it failed he would’ve got a result saying something else cause the action would’ve went through but came back as no results or null

You have any thoughts on uwu overall?
I think the Alex Jones role isnt bad, because UwU came in to TAC's defense before he got shot:

I must now do my duty to the resistance of voicing my concerns with lynching TAC, I dont really have personal opinion on it, but certain obligations of mine are forcing me to speak up.

It may well be that this is the machinations of the Deep State, don't get fooled, and think for yourselves everyone.

So we have overwhelming consensus on Adam.

Me yesterday would have been happy but I kinda feel like we're getting railroaded. Or he's getting hard bussed I suppose.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He's not really been a centric figure, so I've kind of not thought much about him.

I originally thought he was Illuminati when he was talking about the Deep state, but in one of the first WUs Alex Jones popped up, so it kinda made a lot more sense why he was talking about "the elite" and "the Deep state".

He also showed up briefly to defend TAC in this whole debackle from what I recall, it was one post and he disappeared again.

Might be worth investigating further tbh.

Idk why I quoted this

ehh forgot what this was about beks failed actions or something else?

if so I think only nick and I dived into it ultra just shrugged it off no one cares tbh

not really you just chose to ignore it cause you already had/have beks pegged as scum.

Ahh I see we can press them but I have to read the actions report and see what’s up any other info you got on uwu I saw a few post but nothing worth remembering

He said multiple and didn’t want to claim if they were in the wu or not

You literally said you did so stfu with this nonsense odd

No just that it failed he would’ve got a result saying something else cause the action would’ve went through but came back as no results or null

He said 2 in particular

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mango, Ekko, Blue, Odd, and Muugen. Pretty much those in the council should be the talking point.

I'd rather not talk about non-council members since they can't respond to us and that's just unfair.
We can use our [Seeker Chats] at night to converse with non-council members, but yeah I generally agree.

This is what Nick and I discussed previously, so it can be a mix of non-council member opinions and council member talk.

ekko

sallu adding the sad smiley emotes looks like appeal to emotion which looks fake overall
i still gotta read his other posts tho but from what ive seen he always adds the smileys

arondight and his posts at me look like newbie scum

im tired

Status
Not open for further replies.