Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Kiwipom let's abstain from delving tonight. Zem wants to go solo since her white whistle won't protect us from the negative effects of layer 5. We can regroup with Nana next phase.

sheesh maybe lindl will give you a recap.

from where you last left off you hae players for council to discuss?
All the people on my main radar besides you (no offense lol) can’t talk at night to defend themselves so not sure they’re the move for the night lynch.

Those people being UB, Rhea, and Kagura.

I'm scum reading Nick.

Interesting amount of people putting Adam in their scum reads yet day 0 maybe 1 person really pushed that narrative at best. Would like to see reasons of why. I feel like Juliet is the same. A lot of read shadowing here. Would like some actual clarification on why you find him scum if he is on list

Not a fan of the Ekk and Fuji interaction. Looks meh. Kinda crap, bad taste in the mouth.

TAC is being way too hesitant wouldn’t mind his lynch honestly. He is usually more present as town.

Al is being cocky, prob town with a good claim.

baba and broki hope they participate a bit more and actually give better reasons for any of their reads. Just think that’s a bad situation and can bet 1 atleast is scum.

so I’d be okay with a muu, TAC, maybe Juliet rather see what’s up, kagura wouldn’t mind with the very small presence (usually means scum or strong town role), baba, UB for now
He says here I feel the same and he has only played with me as town. He also says he's okay with a muu, TAC, maybe Juliet even though he says I feel the same. He puts kagura on the list about presence being scum or strong town role. The part when he said strong town role gave me scum vibes who is looking for strong town roles.

Also noticed the Juliet train disappeared, no one seems to fully be trying to push that narrative but sure haven’t seen anything to prove otherwise of why people are letting her off the hook
He says here the train died and there was never a wagon on me from what I have read a little bit on day 1 and this is a weird 180 since earlier he says I feel the same in games he has played with me only as town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Fujishiro I think there is a 3 option too, it's been 48 hours, all the top active players in the game have been here almost around the clock and we are tired.

Like I'm fixing to go get cleaned up and have my 20th cup of coffee for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.