Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You know while I'm sitting here playing I don't think Drago was killed because he claimed, I think he mostly likely was killed because he was on council.
he made himself an easy target to begin with along with Tris it was 100% cause he openly claimed D0, but you could also blame your partner for making him an even easier opening essentially being a stump at the end.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Beky said he voted you on to the council
& what of it my guy had enough balls to admit ir. & least I was voted on with only 3 votes.
Remind us how you are even here odd? iirc correctly he even mentioned D0

you know shit isn’t adding up when she’s openly agreeing with you here.
The Elders:

1. @Blue
2. @Dragomir
3. @Hayumi
4. @Lindltaylor
5. @MangoSenpai
6. @MUUGEN
7. @Rej
8. @TheAncientCenturion
9. @Ultra
10. @Zemmi

Care to go into further detail how each one is ranked from your trust meter here.

?
Shit may as well while I have time.

Yah so I trust Lind the most because I’ve played a lot with them as town, played with them as scummates together and I think Lind is on their town shit. I think he’s been contributing a lot and doesn’t really seem to care about voicing their opinion. Scum Lind is less likely to spark up conversation, take stances, etc. but I’ve seen a lot of that.

Ultra and Zemmi were both town leans off first impression D0. Tbh I haven’t really paid a whole lot of attention to their posts today but from what I’ve seen I still think they look pretty good. I’m confused by a lot of what Zemmi’s been saying but her reactions seem genuine. For Ultra, I just like the way he’s been playing in general.

The next 3 on my list which includes you are kind of just iffy. I trust Blue a little less then my first impressions, just because I’d think a non-scum Ali would be trying to solve the game a little bit more and giving his wild “gut”predictions. Haven’t seen much of that at all so far and he’s gone down on my trust list among council members. Mango’s looked ok I guess but I’m not really familiar with his scum play and I’m still confused on why he shot TAC. You are also down there with them because I’m not sure on you or the reasoning behind how you got on council since it was never properly answered and I’m not sure if there’s an explanation period.

I trust Rej the least because I 1.) don’t understand how he made it on the council either and 2.) Coasty Rej who isn’t actively trying to find scum is more then likely scum Rej. On the topic of Rej, I saw a lot of people pointing out his RNG and random shitposts as town indicative but that’s actually completely NAI for Rej and separate from any sort of meta he has.

That’s all my thoughts summed up so far on the actual council without touching on Ekko or Odd

Zemmi

GodMommie
& what of it my guy had enough balls to admit ir. & least I was voted on with only 3 votes.
Remind us how you are even here odd? iirc correctly he even mentioned D0

you know shit isn’t adding up when she’s openly agreeing with you here.
Are you talking about me? I often agree with Odd when he is right. In fact last weeb game he had my favorite post in the entire game.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Shit may as well while I have time.

Yah so I trust Lind the most because I’ve played a lot with them as town, played with them as scummates together and I think Lind is on their town shit. I think he’s been contributing a lot and doesn’t really seem to care about voicing their opinion. Scum Lind is less likely to spark up conversation, take stances, etc. but I’ve seen a lot of that.

Ultra and Zemmi were both town leans off first impression D0. Tbh I haven’t really paid a whole lot of attention to their posts today but from what I’ve seen I still think they look pretty good. I’m confused by a lot of what Zemmi’s been saying but her reactions seem genuine. For Ultra, I just like the way he’s been playing in general.

The next 3 on my list which includes you are kind of just iffy. I trust Blue a little less then my first impressions, just because I’d think a non-scum Ali would be trying to solve the game a little bit more and giving his wild “gut”predictions. Haven’t seen much of that at all so far and he’s gone down on my trust list among council members. Mango’s looked ok I guess but I’m not really familiar with his scum play and I’m still confused on why he shot TAC. You are also down there with them because I’m not sure on you or the reasoning behind how you got on council since it was never properly answered and I’m not sure if there’s an explanation period.

I trust Rej the least because I 1.) don’t understand how he made it on the council either and 2.) Coasty Rej who isn’t actively trying to find scum is more then likely scum Rej. On the topic of Rej, I saw a lot of people pointing out his RNG and random shitposts as town indicative but that’s actually completely NAI for Rej and separate from any sort of meta he has.

That’s all my thoughts summed up so far on the actual council without touching on Ekko or Odd
Thanks Hay.

I agree on the lindl bit he’s been one of the most consistent and rational players so far.

what’s confusing you about Zemmi’s post ?

& im on the fence about Ultra he’s been making some pretty bold plays to start the day off, so I assume you agree with ultras for the most part then as well?

I believe ali semi claimed ones he gets a waifu\husband he turns full indie or some shit i don’t really recall what was said but something along those lines we can ask him here.

I like this but on rej he’s in my scum list for same reasons.

mount of the two odd/ekko who would you lean more to to been town/non hostile?

Status
Not open for further replies.