Status
Not open for further replies.
From Discord:

As we all see someone stole TACs redirect ability to save Adam. So check the names of the abilities used after TAC was killed. There are 2 possible. One is Gudetama using a chazala attack. So Gudetama used the chazala. When looking up heavenly chazala it states A pair of gudetama imitating things they see on TV. Therefore the Gudetama is the character to use TACs redirect to change the lynch. Now Someone stated in chat that Gudetama always states he is tired (insert picture here). There fore we believe that broki is Gudetama and is scum with adam and the one to save him. Both are mafia together

hmm broki my partner. say it ain’t so.

Emil

Certified Memelord
TAC's role had this ability

--- [Secretary Pick] - If they're not pleased with the performance of one of their lapdogs, the Illuminati may target a player and strip them of their role, giving them a role that wasn't present in the game instead. This will auto-recruit them into their secret society. [1-shot]

he stripped drago of his role, and gave him a new one then auto recruited him to the disc chat with TAC

there is no reason for TAC to use this then redirect lynch to drago

Emil

Certified Memelord
2 theories

1. scum rolecopped TAC and copied his ability then used on drago
2. scum coppied the ability from TAC's grave and used on drago

meaning they could still have their own lynch redirect unused :tchpepe:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The Switcheroo -
A newcomer to the Island, this Weeb didn't get the memo about the traditions around these parts. If an action had failed against you, you were accused of witchcraft and immediately sentenced to death. Dubbed the "The Missing Kill" by journalists on the island, this incident had shaken the weebs to their core. Indeed, for the Weebs, three things were certain in their lives, death, taxes, and attempted kills always appearing. The missing kill was breaking the laws of physics, it couldn't be natural. It must have been the work of some dark magic, some satanical rituals.

It wasn't long before a group of weebs barged into his room, tying him up and dragging him out. A town hall had happened earlier that night, and people affected by all these rumors about him wanted him out. Accused of witchcraft, he was immediately sentenced to death. As they were preparing to hang him, something happened...

[I Think Not] was activated to redirect the lynch.

[The Life of the Party] triggered, but failed.

Finally, [Evolution] was activated.

@Dragomir [???] has been lynched.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may post and vote in the thread, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.
You have until the end of the night

The Elders:

1. @Blue
3. @Hayumi
4. @Lindltaylor
5. @MangoSenpai
6. @MUUGEN
7. @Rej
8. @TheAncientCenturion
9. @Ultra
10. @Zemmi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 1 starts.
You have 48 hours to submit your actions & delving layer for next day.

Note - I'm processing your artifact canvassing of this day phase, you'll receive your results in a few hours. If you'd like to join the Seeker Camp of your layer let me know.

What the fuck is this LMAO

that's something to wake up to alright

I'll read up on the thread in a moment, literally just stepped out of bed

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But that being said, I wouldn't want the discussion to fall flat on Adam here, we should 100% look outside of him as well as to not make whoever did this comfortable.

I really do think the goal of whoever redirected the lynch was to frame me, I mean I'm really doing all the heavy lifting for them anyway.

Did TAC have a lynch redirect?

Well even if that was the case, I have no reason to save beky. I fail to see how the risk v reward is worth it for me in the scenario I did this, seeing as I'd be on the council the very next day.

Yes, he had a lynch redirect. It was called [I Think Not] and it was the same one used to save Adam. There's a copy ability linked to Underworld Broker

It's feasible that mafia rolecopped TAC and went from there including you shooting him

Status
Not open for further replies.