Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 pages behind but I have a question - should the lynch redirection in this case show up in the write up?

I do find it curious the lynch was janitored as well - might just be tied to the ability though.

I'm just making over some thing right now and I feel like something's not adding up here, but we can't even deflect from the logical course of action.

What I do propose is that we discuss what happens if Adam flips town, ahead of time, so we aren't totally caught off guard.

Zemmi

GodMommie
About 10 pages behind but I have a question - should the lynch redirection in this case show up in the write up?

I do find it curious the lynch was janitored as well - might just be tied to the ability though.

I'm just making over some thing right now and I feel like something's not adding up here, but we can't even deflect from the logical course of action.

What I do propose is that we discuss what happens if Adam flips town, ahead of time, so we aren't totally caught off guard.
We can but I absolutely don't think that is going to happen.

His behavior showed he knew he wasn't going to be lynched.

Zemmi

GodMommie
From Discord:

As we all see someone stole TACs redirect ability to save Adam. So check the names of the abilities used after TAC was killed. There are 2 possible. One is Gudetama using a chazala attack. So Gudetama used the chazala. When looking up heavenly chazala it states A pair of gudetama imitating things they see on TV. Therefore the Gudetama is the character to use TACs redirect to change the lynch. Now Someone stated in chat that Gudetama always states he is tired (insert picture here). There fore we believe that broki is Gudetama and is scum with adam and the one to save him. Both are mafia together

Status
Not open for further replies.