Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It’s a half truth cause you also self admitted to not wanting me to get D1 cause you wanted me to play with you for a bit..

then at EoD we were fine but believed nicks wording instead of actually reading my post and along with the forum glitching and it didn’t post my response to doc when you thought I was colluding against you.

so you’ve been all over the place woman.
Because you defended THAT! Then claimed to protect THAT!

Yeah you could be, you don't strike me as scum. The circumstances surrounding you look like complete shit though
it’s all good I haven’t wavered from my opinions or thoughts this entire game.
So are you implying that scum put you in council to frame you?

Then you were ridiculous to save a scummy human being?
who’s to say there’s countless reasons why I got here one could also be I made it with just three votes funny thing is no actually really came forward when others were asked who all voted who. It’s a baseless accusation when scum had plenty of chances to jump on my wagon I think at most I had like what 4-5 votes on me at one point first half of the day. I mean the entire topic kept you all in a frenzy for like 24hrs so if scum did do it you played into their trap.

cause I knew how Al’s kill didn’t go off and kept openly circling back to it you sure are missing a lot of the Zemmi deduction skills looks like dragos rubbing off on you. Yeah I openly defended beks you still yet to answer how I had anything to gain from doing so especially if he were to flip scum and more importantly given the fact their was lynch redirect you think I as scum would openly claim to save beks with that as a safeguard.

your points are illogical and very weakly thought our. You should take a break and come back to when you actually give the game some real thought cause you’re just not cutting it rn

Wondering what y’all think about Jinri just for some second opinions.
I can never actually read tiff until like d2/3 when she puts on her pants and turns into town leader then I can get a better read of you.
If this is the true case that you let a scum frame you and then you saved them.

and you are actually town.

Get better.
geez you sound so pathetic rn it sounds like I’m talking to ultra with you false narratives.

git gud scrub
Because you defended THAT! Then claimed to protect THAT!
It’s best if you use players name so we know who tf you’re referring to instead of this passive aggressive nonsense you keep doing.

this game is filled with so much ooc toxicity I can’t wait to never play here again.

I don't really feel like being insulted, which is a scum tactic especially when directed to me from you from past experience.

So I would prefer to move onto what other's wanted us to talk about.
it’s warranted cause your gameplay is not matching Town Zemmi. This is sem playing rn not a good look.
So you guys Muu has admitted in the past to me when he is scum he usually tries to get me pissed off to break me down and want to leave the game.
Too bad I am Town.
We neuter him for the timebeing, roleblocks, rolecrush etc
sure you can do that and waste resources on a townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.