Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As the person who likely has the most experience playing with them, they both actually look pretty decent.
the more i think about it, the more pissed i get

they just randomly invited me for delving day 0 and my dumbass accepted without realizing i can just get leeched off

im going solo from now on unless with another high poster

Finally got abilities, can post at night and vote with yall

Me good so Ekko probs bad
this doesn’t actually clear you, but how do you feel that you led the wagon half way through the phase and eod you were next on the chopping block?
Not to mention I was the first to say whoever voted you should be looked at for being scum.
You were also the first one to veer scum off of my vote on you and one you first said that bit, I called it earlier you’ve been openly guiding scum to not come out against you or really in any capacity. You claim to know where I was going with that vote but still burnt it that’s not Town play from your part tbh

idk what was worse those two plays by you or ultras lame attempt to frame me for “silencing” him
Lol that’s rude
Thanks friends 🙏🏻

Emil

Certified Memelord
unironically muugen u and lind are the only 2 i like as of now in the council

positive vibes from hayumi and blue

meh vibes from rej

ew vibes from odd and zem

did i miss anyone

Zemmi

GodMommie
this doesn’t actually clear you, but how do you feel that you led the wagon half way through the phase and eod you were next on the chopping block?

You were also the first one to veer scum off of my vote on you and one you first said that bit, I called it earlier you’ve been openly guiding scum to not come out against you or really in any capacity. You claim to know where I was going with that vote but still burnt it that’s not Town play from your part tbh

idk what was worse those two plays by you or ultras lame attempt to frame me for “silencing” him

Thanks friends 🙏🏻
See you must be buddies with Ekko because you are accusing me of things you know I always do :milaugh: Which he usually does.... but when he is town.

Thanks friends 🙏🏻
Not happy, Ultra is a sussy baka

See you must be buddies with Ekko because you are accusing me of things you know I always do :milaugh: Which he usually does.... but when he is town.
you “always” openly defend scum from openly claiming they voted me since that was yours and ultra angleshot you basically redacted it at the same time.

then when you knew I was baiting votes for you you openly came out and guided them against voting you…

yeah that’s def what you do when you’re town zem

how can I be buddies with ekko when I’ve had him on ignore this entire time, wouldn’t make sense I would’ve unblocked him at the start of the game. try again ningen

Zemmi

GodMommie
you “always” openly defend scum from openly claiming they voted me since that was yours and ultra angleshot you basically redacted it at the same time.

then when you knew I was baiting votes for you you openly came out and guided them against voting you…

yeah that’s def what you do when you’re town zem

how can I be buddies with ekko when I’ve had him on ignore this entire time, wouldn’t make sense I would’ve unblocked him at the start of the game. try again ningen
First off I changed my mind about it being baited, that was a thought when I wanted to trust you.

Even then at first I didn't know what you were doing and my trust in you plummeted until I thought it over again and then said sorry to you.

Which you know this because you were there in the thread.

First off I changed my mind about it being baited, that was a thought when I wanted to trust you.

Even then at first I didn't know what you were doing and my trust in you plummeted until I thought it over again and then said sorry to you.

Which you know this because you were there in the thread.
It’s a half truth cause you also self admitted to not wanting me to get D1 cause you wanted me to play with you for a bit..

then at EoD we were fine but believed nicks wording instead of actually reading my post and along with the forum glitching and it didn’t post my response to doc when you thought I was colluding against you.

so you’ve been all over the place woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.