Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
aight looks im gna have to stop troll posting without reading and take the game seriously eh

@Lindltaylor are we doing it? right here, right now????

Yes we can do it.

@Lindltaylor whenever you religious can you share some thoughts for this phase EOD shenanigans and thoughts on remaining council members and between ekko and odd who would you choose as a town ally ?
Yeah you could be, you don't strike me as scum. The circumstances surrounding you look like complete shit though
Wondering what y’all think about Jinri just for some second opinions.
I’m quoting this cause I’ll reply later. On mobile sucks.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Muugens outed himself as scum by being a sociopath, Ultra is involved in all of this, Beks name dropped him and he is even talking about him flipping town which is just utter crap for a townie to think of
Lmao, how you and Mango are reaching these conclusions on Muugen and Ultra is beyond me.

Listen once you entertain the thought that Drago’s lynch was using TAC’s ability, it could very well be Scum trying to trick us into voting Beky.

I don’t see anything wrong with that reasoning as pointed out by Muugen and Ultra.

Lindl don’t worry about what I asked I’m not longer interested.
Don’t worry. It’s a good question and it’s better to get the council’s thoughts on other council members. I’ll reply to it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Lmao, how you and Mango are reaching these conclusions on Muugen and Ultra is beyond me.
I mean, I was looking at Ultra's posts, it's not really a reach that he's trying to seed doubt in the beky lynch for one reason or another.

I've not accused him, I'm inviting Ultra to discuss the matter
Scum trick us into voting Beky.........

No
I mean Lind has a point, the two scenarios are kind of intertwined.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

what else is going on?
Ngl, I’m still not entirely sure how you got on to the council. Some posts of yours sound townie like you’re genuinely confused or curious. But other wise I haven’t seen much else.

Any reads you got?

I do find it curious the lynch was janitored as well - might just be tied to the ability though.
Drago was stripped off his role so his lynch was most likely not janitored, but he just didn’t have his new role yet I think.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Speaking of, TAC’s lynch redirect could only be used on a player with 2 votes on them.

So Drago was just downright unlucky in that case. I feel like the Drago lynch was more so due to a mix of being confirmed + one of the only few options they could redirect to.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i dont remmeber stuff all was very fast
i have to reread

i think ultra is town outside of that though

aight gn

I do tend to agree, I have Ultra as townlean myself

I kinda think Muugen might be Town.
I don't know really what to think, but atm I don't believe he's very high on the priority one way or another.

The discussions revolving him was simply unhealthy - yes I do realize that includes me
Speaking of, TAC’s lynch redirect could only be used on a player with 2 votes on them.

So Drago was just downright unlucky in that case. I feel like the Drago lynch was more so due to a mix of being confirmed + one of the only few options they could redirect to.
Ok so this is a reach and I am not saying it is anything but, but in this case MUUGEN literally voting for every single player doesn't really look very good.

Again, it's a reach, but it's out there

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I do tend to agree, I have Ultra as townlean myself

I don't know really what to think, but atm I don't believe he's very high on the priority one way or another.

The discussions revolving him was simply unhealthy - yes I do realize that includes me

Ok so this is a reach and I am not saying it is anything but, but in this case MUUGEN literally voting for every single player doesn't really look very good.

But me saying that I realize that he would've had no way of knowing of TAC's ability, so I take it back actually

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My own read on the council members:
Town:
Hayumi
Ekko
Muugen
Ultra
Zem

Iffy:
Mango
Blue
Rej

I mean, I was looking at Ultra's posts, it's not really a reach that he's trying to seed doubt in the beky lynch for one reason or another.

I've not accused him, I'm inviting Ultra to discuss the matter
I seriously wish you wouldn’t have doubled down on TAC’s shot like you did.

I realize that you had to keep your word up, but your posts after you shot him could have shown that you were a bit guilty about it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Nah it’s a valid assumption. But at the same time Muugen should have role copped TAC, and his team should have banked on TAC getting killed this day phase.

Or else him voting everybody this day phase doesn’t match. I think mafia just got very lucky tbh.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah it’s a valid assumption. But at the same time Muugen should have role copped TAC, and his team should have banked on TAC getting killed this day phase.

Or else him voting everybody this day phase doesn’t match. I think mafia just got very lucky tbh.
Yeah, I'll not base my reads on it, it's nothing but a tinfoil at this point.

So aside from myself you mention you're iffy on blue and Rej, what are some points you want to bring up?

I do agree with Ultra that Rej popping up on the Council was unexpected

Do you have any theories as to why he is here?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I understand that it wasn't ideal, but what am I gonna do about it

True.

I’m not gonna lie, Adam flipping town won’t exactly narrow the PoE for me that much. Not to mention the annoyance that would come from lynching a town according to scum’s plan.

Him flipping scum on the other hand might help a little. However, my own memory of the day phase is that his only supporter was Muugen and I have Muugen as a possible town.

Status
Not open for further replies.