But at least I don't troll on finely-written characters like Killer
You guys claim Kid is a legit Luffy rival. His second in command final feat this arc beating some headliner who was already lost(offscreen negdiff) to Law previously...
Just admit Kid and his crew never was or will be comparable in terms of power to Straw Hats...

I think you stand not alone, would be mad asf too...
I usually don't get angry at chapters, sure there are chapters where I'm very disappointed in but not to the point where I'm very angry.

So far the only two chapters that made me really mad was the chapter with Big Mom getting amnesia and the chapter where she was pushed off the roof of Onigashima and almost fell into the ocean.

Big Mom getting defeated in the upcoming chapter imo is worse than those two chapters for me.

You guys claim Kid is a legit Luffy rival. His second in command final feat this arc beating some headliner who was already lost(offscreen negdiff) to Law previously...
Just admit Kid and his crew never was or will be comparable in terms of power to Straw Hats...
Sasuke
Vegeta
Bakugo

all rivals that are significantly weaker than the MC

ya be thinking this is basketball or football lol

"Killer beated an Headliner"
That's enough, you probably think Killer is YC3 or YC4