Status
Not open for further replies.
KOL wanted something worse, BM to be the primary antagonist in Elbaf and for Luffy to have a "serious" 1v1 with her right after an arc where we defeat Kaido
Also after we've seen her give all what she's got already. Idk who actually wants her to be the Elbaf villain at this point. Oda doesn't show off "future" villains this much if they are going to be main antagonists later. Definitely going down

We've barely seen anything of Kid's awakening. Imagine how trash it'd be if he gets Adv CoC out of nowhere which completely overshadows his Awakening.

Kid didn't wanna tell Law his limit, I'm gonna assume he has a trump card left.
It will be an assign strong enough to grab all the metal in the island including the giant sword

We've barely seen anything of Kid's awakening. Imagine how trash it'd be if he gets Adv CoC out of nowhere which completely overshadows his Awakening.

Kid didn't wanna tell Law his limit, I'm gonna assume he has a trump card left.
It'll be funnier if he does none of that and still wins with his hidden trump card/awakening
Post automatically merged:

Howmany chapter we're in wano already??

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Also after we've seen her give all what she's got already. Idk who actually wants her to be the Elbaf villain at this point. Oda doesn't show off "future" villains this much if they are going to be main antagonists later. Definitely going down
I would quite enjoy it if we moved on to other villains. It's been about Big Mom and Kaido since pretty much Fishman Island and Punk Hazard respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.