I am sure that good Linlin's return is going to happen after this, I have been feeling it since O-Lin's first appearance that her good self will return permanently through some BS mean.
You know why I hate that even moreso, is because it can be explained but it doesn't changr the fact it's a convenient, stupid plot device, why not just have two supernovas, who have obtained awakening and have no weak df's by any means, defeat her in a classic fashion instead of bothering the heaps of bs to explain those stupid modrs used as plot device

You know why I hate that even moreso, is because it can be explained but it doesn't changr the fact it's a convenient, stupid plot device, why not just have two supernovas, who have obtained awakening and have no weak df's by any means, defeat her in a classic fashion instead of bothering the heaps of bs to explain those stupid modrs used as plot device
Stupid plot device is nearly all what Oda has been doing with Big Mom since Whole Cake Island, nothing surprising here.