Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Isnt it a combination?

Vergo cladded his body with Haki against Law's, who implies his haki was weak shit to his.

Then Law even says in the rooftop that he can't Shambles Kaido/BM because their Haki is too strong.

Doesn't that imply you need Haki on top of the DF power?
No it means that if your haki is above a certain threshold compared to Law's own haki, his hax wont affect you. That's pretty much all it implies.

And Kaido Will Go Down After Taking adv coa Attacks from nine 9 Scabbards who went all out (oden two sword style) All Supernova (High) Attacks Zoro's Ultimate Attack Luffy's Advcoc Attacks all out Yamato advcoc attacks And another Luffy's ultimate Advcoc Attacks
:ohreally:

:handsup: i wash my hands

And Kaido Will Go Down After Taking adv coa Attacks from nine 9 Scabbards who went all out (oden two sword style) All Supernova (High) Attacks Zoro's Ultimate Attack Luffy's Advcoc Attacks all out Yamato advcoc attacks And another Luffy's ultimate Advcoc Attacks
:ohreally:

:handsup: i wash my hands
They have similar durability but Kaido’s endurance is much higher.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You need to cut the body to get to heart

again, we saw it hit doffy and it made him bleed. It’s called Scapel, not heart taker
Bro like making Doffy bleed means something.

Law's hax is spatial, the way he removes an exact cube of space implies the same. And that ignores logia intangibility in the case of Scalpel.

That doesn't mean its coated with haki or that GK/KROOM are coated with haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.