ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hypothetical SBS/VCs confirmations to Big Mom's potential awakening isn't really an argument.
First of all, Big Mom had several opportunities demonstrating awakening. But she gets defeated without showing it prior. Secondly, what could be shown or not in a SBS/VC is nothing but conjecture for now.
It's even worse when you think about it.

Meme's a Paramecia and we've seen Paramecias adopt an entirely different fighting style while using their respective awakenings. On the other hand Zoan awakening has been shown to be passive statboosts and not an entirely new fighting style by the Jailer Beasts. Funny how sanjikun is willing to extend the benefit of the doubt to Meme instead of to King/Marco/Queen who might just be awakened all along.

All to push his "Doffy Low Admiral level" agenda.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I know absolutely nothing about Itachi or about the Naruto series. But I have a feeling that his fanbase wouldn't be so passionate if he looked ugly or disgusting.

Am I close to the mark?
:jackaugh:
You are partially right but the author was also at fault with the nauseating wanking of the character. He was 7 or some shit when had an Hokage mindset. Became an Anbu at age 11 and defeated a bloody Sanin at 15 years old. This will be the equivalent of Luffy becoming a Nova at 12 and defeating Doflamingo at say age 14/15:tchpepe: