Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple really, he tried to act as a confused townie while trying desperately to seed doubt in especially a muugen lynch.

Even tried to say Beky was town in the council too, but when he realized it was a lost cause he had no choice but to give it up

But why even bother defending him if it was obvious he was gonna go either way. Maybe Iโ€™m wrong but still pretty sure Lind is just town here

I was T-Bag. I had a PR which had me act like a charismatic leader kinda person and post inspiring quotes. I didnโ€˜t have to refer to myself as your leader, but I did it in every post to not f*** up my PR because Iโ€˜m not really sure how a charismatic person sounds. I was also a Miller and couldnโ€˜t claim anything at all. My chat with Kvothe was a pre game ability. I had to choose a partner before the game even started and she had to choose me back via the Whistle thing.
Why did you ask Kvothe to rc you.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I was T-Bag. I had a PR which had me act like a charismatic leader kinda person and post inspiring quotes. I didnโ€˜t have to refer to myself as your leader, but I did it in every post to not f*** up my PR because Iโ€˜m not really sure how a charismatic person sounds. I was also a Miller and couldnโ€˜t claim anything at all. My chat with Kvothe was a pre game ability. I had to choose a partner before the game even started and she had to choose me back via the Whistle thing.
So you didn't have a PR where you couldn't actually argue with some right :milaugh::milaugh: That is what I thought it was and I was curious as to well stuff lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
It's simple really, he tried to act as a confused townie while trying desperately to seed doubt in especially a muugen lynch.

Even tried to say Beky was town in the council too, but when he realized it was a lost cause he had no choice but to give it up

What the hell is this Mango? Wanna ISO me in the beginning of the day phase and see how I was scum reading Adam, disagreeing with his reads and even willing to lynch him?

This is so untrue. I came to those conclusions later on seeing his behavior at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.