Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple really, he tried to act as a confused townie while trying desperately to seed doubt in especially a muugen lynch.

Even tried to say Beky was town in the council too, but when he realized it was a lost cause he had no choice but to give it up

But why even bother defending him if it was obvious he was gonna go either way. Maybe I’m wrong but still pretty sure Lind is just town here

I was T-Bag. I had a PR which had me act like a charismatic leader kinda person and post inspiring quotes. I didnβ€˜t have to refer to myself as your leader, but I did it in every post to not f*** up my PR because Iβ€˜m not really sure how a charismatic person sounds. I was also a Miller and couldnβ€˜t claim anything at all. My chat with Kvothe was a pre game ability. I had to choose a partner before the game even started and she had to choose me back via the Whistle thing.
Why did you ask Kvothe to rc you.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I was T-Bag. I had a PR which had me act like a charismatic leader kinda person and post inspiring quotes. I didnβ€˜t have to refer to myself as your leader, but I did it in every post to not f*** up my PR because Iβ€˜m not really sure how a charismatic person sounds. I was also a Miller and couldnβ€˜t claim anything at all. My chat with Kvothe was a pre game ability. I had to choose a partner before the game even started and she had to choose me back via the Whistle thing.
So you didn't have a PR where you couldn't actually argue with some right :milaugh::milaugh: That is what I thought it was and I was curious as to well stuff lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It's simple really, he tried to act as a confused townie while trying desperately to seed doubt in especially a muugen lynch.

Even tried to say Beky was town in the council too, but when he realized it was a lost cause he had no choice but to give it up

What the hell is this Mango? Wanna ISO me in the beginning of the day phase and see how I was scum reading Adam, disagreeing with his reads and even willing to lynch him?

This is so untrue. I came to those conclusions later on seeing his behavior at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.