Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it do something to you?
That I cannot confirm is the issue, because I think there is a ability stealer and I am not sure if its related to her ability.

In a previous write-up, my character role apparently used an ability on someone. I have never initated an action (I actually never even gotten a write-up) so I can’t confirm if somehow copied my ability.

:choppawhat:
Sounds convenient
Why is that? If you look at her posts in day 1, she was on my ass for inactivity thinking i am scum

That I cannot confirm is the issue, because I think there is a ability stealer and I am not sure if its related to her ability.

In a previous write-up, my character role apparently used an ability on someone. I have never initated an action (I actually never even gotten a write-up) so I can’t confirm if somehow copied my ability.

Why is that? If you look at her posts in day 1, she was on my ass for inactivity thinking i am scum
Interesting.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Flowa Unless you've responded and I've missed it, this is what I wanted you to clear up.

A - Can you confirm that what you targeted Ultra with was not the same ability that linked you and Kvothe?
B - Can you therefore confirm Ultra was, at no point, ever made a Miller?
C - I am asking for the third time now if there was anything that would cause the chat to fail on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.