Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I'm surprised you requested me, specifically though. I'm used to having to have to be the one asking ;-;
Aww. Well, I'm glad I could give you a pleasant surprise.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I don't have hard evidence that you are indeed his teammate, but I have a really strong suspicion on you.
I know you are a good player, and maybe I am overthinking it, but I really do think you might trick us into believing you were just a confused townie, when you in fact werent.

I, DIO, will be watching you

You can keep your eye on me Mango. I'll be showing you that I'm not scum.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I just have to type this all over my cat some how deleted it lol.

I think they were saying she was the egg, and if that post I quoted from Novas is from her like I am assuming it is, I believe she is town because scum would have no reason to encourage activity in the game.

We are still lynching Muu today, I'm just not wanting to waste my breath on it when he is obvious scum. I would also question anyone who is defending him.
Could you recap your case against MUUGEN please?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
outside of the multiball elements, there r actions that were towny like refills double actions mason chats trackees watchers alignment cops etcc

and actions that r scummy like for last game i had to claim my teammates role cuz claiming my own role was a death sentence cuz of the sacrifice ability. and lara croft had lots of bomb causing chaos. al scuma had a superkill that skipped a phase or smthing so like these roles really cant be claimed

the only difference now is there are already 4 janitors. last game there was like only 2 janitors the entire game. here we already have 4 so scum fake claiming stuff is very possible
The problem with "refills" is that it is only a positive action on the surface. We have no idea what sort of mechanics are in play with said refill - for example, it could refill an ability and give the refiller control over it.

Investigations are in a similar situation. Role cop type abilities will typically return the town aligned varients, so we have no idea as to the exact nature, and I expect scum have some means of investigation too.

I'll concede some actions will just be scummy, but when you think about it there are very few abilities that can only benefit scum. Think things like skipping day phases etc. In fact Flower appears to be a good example in this game of a role that would benefit scum but apparently isn't scum.

Not to say we shouldn't claim. Helps to have information and all that. But I would be shocked if it wins the game.

I haven't read anything today and Underworld's claim looks misleading. I saw it was announced in the council she makes herself immune from a target. Why did she make herself immune when it didn't seem she was likely to be targeted on day 1, who did she target, and why did she target this person.

@Underworld Broker

Status
Not open for further replies.