Status
Not open for further replies.
in the name of honour, why?

full disclosure, yes Iโ€™m required to do this, not doing it doesnโ€™t really affect me but not complying may have injurious consequences to anyone placing unexplained votes, even if you have explained them in a different post

TLDR when you vote someone, please justify it going forward or you may end up dead
Why did you not do this post of your last day phase? Muu is a consensus lynch at the moment, I dont believe he is mates with Adam though.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
It's really mutually agreed on at this point he is scum.

1.) He got onto council, no one voted him.
2.) He saved the person who was lynched yesterday from a kill
3.) Defended the person who was lynched.
4.) He is doing it again stealing everyone gold they could have got.
5.) Overall destructive to town

I likely could make a longer list but I think these sum up enough.

It looks like that person was the god mother or something..... (I'm the only real god mommie on this site) so an imposter anyways, so they likely were desperate to save him.
Sounds reasonable to me. Especially the trying to deny gold part is just an overall harmful action with no real justification from a Town POV.

Vote Lynch: MUUGEN.

in the name of honour, why?

full disclosure, yes Iโ€™m required to do this, not doing it doesnโ€™t really affect me but not complying may have injurious consequences to anyone placing unexplained votes, even if you have explained them in a different post

TLDR when you vote someone, please justify it going forward or you may end up dead
mine's partially a mechanical and meta read reason but also there's some conflicting things about how he made Al's shot fail.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Idk. Might be since literally everything I tried failed. Depends on when the crush was taking effect.
Uh, no, I mean you should know. By your own admission, the chat requires me volunteering to join, yes? If you role crush yourself, that ability no longer exists, which means the moment I accept the role is destroyed, and the chat no longer exists. Even if it's not voluntary at the start, it should still work this way. Have you not confirmed this with Nova before logging your chat action?

Uh, no, I mean you should know. By your own admission, the chat requires me volunteering to join, yes? If you role crush yourself, that ability no longer exists, which means the moment I accept the role is destroyed, and the chat no longer exists. Even if it's not voluntary at the start, it should still work this way. Have you not confirmed this with Nova before logging your chat action?
No. The first phase you are just invited by me. Every other phase you have to invite me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.