Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flowa Unless you've responded and I've missed it, this is what I wanted you to clear up.

A - Can you confirm that what you targeted Ultra with was not the same ability that linked you and Kvothe?
B - Can you therefore confirm Ultra was, at no point, ever made a Miller?
C - I am asking for the third time now if there was anything that would cause the chat to fail on your end.
A - Yeah. The chats had different effects. Basically I could create chats and the longer they went on the more I learnt about my target. In the end I would have been able to steal their whole roles and perma crush them. Since only Town would continue the chats voluntarily (which was a requirement) and I didnβ€˜t want to harm Town I decided my role is better off crushed. At least that ability.
B - thatβ€˜s right he was never.
C - a normal block, etc. whatever can make actions fail.

[VOTE LYNCH ZEMMI]
[VOTE LYNCH ULTRA]
[VOTE LYNCH MANGO]
vote lynch muugen

im on phone rn will be bk home in 5 hours

join the tournament asap b4 its filled with scum
[VOTE LYNCH FUJI]
[VOTE LYNCH TIFF]
[VOTE LYNCH BABA]
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
[VOTE LYNCH CINERA]
[VOTE LYNCH HAYUMI]
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH WORST]
[VOTE LYNCH NICK]
[VOTE LYNCH DRAGOMIR]
[Vote Lynch Muugen]
Vote Lynch Muugen.
[VOTE LYNCH LINDL]
[VOTE LYNCH KVO]
[VOTE LYNCH TYPO]
[VOTE LYNCH RATCHET]
[VOTE LYNCH BROKI]
[VOTE LYNCH RAL]
[VOTE LYNCH KIWI]
[VOTE LYNCH JULIET]
[VOTE LYNCH XLAW]
[VOTE LYNCH ODD]
in the name of honour, why?

full disclosure, yes I’m required to do this, not doing it doesn’t really affect me but not complying may have injurious consequences to anyone placing unexplained votes, even if you have explained them in a different post

TLDR when you vote someone, please justify it going forward or you may end up dead

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Could you recap your case against MUUGEN please?
It's really mutually agreed on at this point he is scum.

1.) He got onto council, no one voted him.
2.) He saved the person who was lynched yesterday from a kill
3.) Defended the person who was lynched.
4.) He is doing it again stealing everyone gold they could have got.
5.) Overall destructive to town

I likely could make a longer list but I think these sum up enough.

It looks like that person was the god mother or something..... (I'm the only real god mommie on this site) so an imposter anyways, so they likely were desperate to save him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
in the name of honour, why?

full disclosure, yes I’m required to do this, not doing it doesn’t really affect me but not complying may have injurious consequences to anyone placing unexplained votes, even if you have explained them in a different post

TLDR when you vote someone, please justify it going forward or you may end up dead
hes stopping everyone from getting 1 gold

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
A - Yeah. The chats had different effects. Basically I could create chats and the longer they went on the more I learnt about my target. In the end I would have been able to steal their whole roles and perma crush them. Since only Town would continue the chats voluntarily (which was a requirement) and I didnβ€˜t want to harm Town I decided my role is better off crushed. At least that ability.
B - thatβ€˜s right he was never.
C - a normal block, etc. whatever can make actions fail.
Would you being role crushed not be the cause of your chat attempt on me failing? Also, thanks for confirming B.

Status
Not open for further replies.