Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Muugen

Due to appearing on the council inexplicably with almost no effort in campaigning for that spot, however having a post that clearly implied he will be there. Due to admitting he saved the godmother of the mafia from a kill, and defended that person, who in turn also admitted to having voted for Muugen and trying to explain how Muugen might have ended up on the council.

Dear Flower, I'm showing an abundance of caution. Also, your flavor didn't appear at the time stamp in which your ability kicked in. I stand corrected.

Still, regardless of whether your ability appeared in the write up, that's not really that important. Moreover, I've made it clear that if you are doing what I suspect you to, you're still not a priority. So I'm content with looking the other way. But I'm not staying in that chat. Besides, I'm probably not the best option, role wise for a neighbor.
:goatasure::goatasure: :goatasure:

Can you help me get pressure on Borto, then?

I see you're misusing WIFOM. WIFOM is for circular logic wherein there are valid reasons for choosing either side. In this case, we would have Muugen, scum, in the council, decide to defend Adam who just survived a lynch via redirect in a way that was obviously scum motivated, achieving nothing but attracting more attention onto himself, and this after his thread position improved considerably from earlier. Where is the scum motivation for this?
Ratchet, it's equally fallacious to latch on to one isolated piece of evidence and claim it exonerates Muugen because the play was strictly not necessary.

Also, that Muugen would try to save Adam when adam had a lynch redirect as a backup is not at all contradictory - the lynch redirect all but confirms scum adam, whereas moving the wagon off him would buy him time and perhaps give him benefit of the doubt. Especially if he got investigated.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Hmmm..... :milaugh:

What's the definition of distancing?

I will have to drop this right here for a moment, we will pick it up later. I just need to make sure everything stays peaceful and calm.
Zem, are you seriously asking me this after seeing my posts I quoted you?

Distancing and then self-sabotaging myself and Adam EoD?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Muugen

Due to appearing on the council inexplicably with almost no effort in campaigning for that spot, however having a post that clearly implied he will be there. Due to admitting he saved the godmother of the mafia from a kill, and defended that person, who in turn also admitted to having voted for Muugen and trying to explain how Muugen might have ended up on the council.
Now I must ask you about what you think of those who made a hard last ditch effort to stop both the day lynch and the night lynch.

[Passive - High Intellect] -
Maki is a great strategist, she can stay one step ahead of her opponent in battle and can read other people's moves through their personalities. She is immune to reactive abilities, she will permanently develop an immunity against the first type of negative action successfully used against her, and each cycle, she will evade the first action targeting her.

@Zemmi

Vote lynch Muugen

You sir, are a beacon of virtue

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Ratchet, it's equally fallacious to latch on to one isolated piece of evidence and claim it exonerates Muugen because the play was strictly not necessary.

Also, that Muugen would try to save Adam when adam had a lynch redirect as a backup is not at all contradictory - the lynch redirect all but confirms scum adam, whereas moving the wagon off him would buy him time and perhaps give him benefit of the doubt. Especially if he got investigated.
I never once said it exonerated Muugen. See, my argument isn't Muugen must be town because of this. Just that, it makes little sense for him, buddied with Adam, to act in this way. I'm attacking the argument why he's scum, not defending him as being Town.

I see you're applying some ad hoc rationale, Ultra. The lynch redirect occurred before Muugen defended him in the Council Night chat - which is common sense, because Night comes after the lynch. Therefore, your argument here is invalid.

Vote lynch Muugen

Have you been reading the thread prior to subbing in?

Status
Not open for further replies.