Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you actually have pretty clear buddy equity with Adam, as for others I'd have to go back and read the portions of the thread I missed, namely earlier in the game where Adam was threatening to take off as a wagon and people defended him. I recall you doing so, and I recall not being satisfied with your reasoning, but that's about it from my own memory banks.
Oh, you're just scum.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
At the risk of looking moronic, Iโ€™m not sure how much of a slam dunk of a case this is?

Adam died to a lynch shortly afterward iirc? Whatโ€™s the mileage in linking himself that way?
Trust me, he is scum 100% There is no doubt in there at all.

Come to find out he might have even lied about saving him and the lynched person had an ability to save himself.

"The Bull" charges in to today writing a thesis on why Muugen isn't scum and just casually drops that Adam and me have equity despite:

A) His argument for Muugen's night council behavior applying just as well to me

and

B) This quite obviously not being the case due to our earlier interactions.

Straight to hell you go, partner.

Great argument there. Is this your "grilling"? Did you or did you not defend Adam back when Muugen was the leading wagon? Answer carefully, now.
My reservations with Adam's wagon were because people were basing it on actions, as I stated, and I thought it was too good to be true when his wagon got to the lead so easily...

Not the case. Goes to show I really shouldn't have second guessed myself earlier. But by no means did I ever try to save Adam. They were acting weird and clinging on to some supposed ability failing on me or some shit to divert attention off the Al thing. How the fuck are we partners?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
"The Bull" charges in to today writing a thesis on why Muugen isn't scum and just casually drops that Adam and me have equity despite:

A) His argument for Muugen's night council behavior applying just as well to me

and

B) This quite obviously not being the case due to our earlier interactions.

Straight to hell you go, partner.
My argument on Muugen DOES NOT apply to you. Your defence of Adam came much earlier in the day - my point on Muugen is that he defended Adam long after Adam was exposed, which makes little sense for scum to do.

Your defence is to draw a false equivalence between yourself and Muugen (a fallacy), and then insist I must be scum. Are you going to defend this, or can I just vote you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.