Status
Not open for further replies.
Voicing your reservations IS try to NG to save Adam, either willingly or unwillingly.

The ability failing on you came after his wagon really took off, no? I mean, feel free to fact check me here. Because if I'm right (I am), then it's quite simple - there was no action in the writeups to correspond to this, so you just made it up to distance.
Is your defense of Muugen not based on the pointlessness of him defending Adam at night, and yet, this same argument is used to point the finger at me? Is this *really* the best you can come up with?

Horseshit. He could have made it up, or he actually did use an ability on me and merely claimed it failed. He had an action show up as one of the first day write ups that he claimed was what he used on me iirc. Doesn't really matter, because you're only arguing that the evidence in my favor is "distancing" as a lazy way to flip its credibility in the other direction. You're not even attempting to distinguish what constitutes as distancing vs genuine interaction. Was Adam also distancing with Blue?

Like, @Flowa either I'm super disappointed or you just don't care about scum hunting here. My argument on Ultra has fact and motive to back it up, Ultra's defence is to say "no u" to me and to employ fallacies, and the best you can come up with is "well one of them are probably scum"? Think harder?
Where is that a no u when you‘ve been brought up as a suspect on many occasions in our Disc chat? The case on you didn‘t just come out of nowhere. And why does my statement even bother you if you think Ultra‘s scum, so would be correct from your reads pov?

The Spirits, and the Curses -

[Ouija Board] has been activated. The first 8 players to quote this can form a party.

Battra activated [Powder]

[Razor Blades] have been attached to 3 posts.

Makima activated [Control Devil] on [???], and [Smell] on [???]

JigglePuff activated [Friend Guard]

Mahito used [Instant Spirit: Body of Disorted Killing] to super-kill [???], but failed

[Ouija Board] has been activated. The first 8 players to quote this can form a party.

Mahito used [Instant Spirit: Body of Disorted Killing] to super-kill [???], but failed
Party.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem, a semi-investigation result doesn't work that way. If I already tell you what information I have, then you can build a response to it. It's my job to get the info you think I have from you and match it with what I have.

That's how I verify if you're telling the truth here. The reason I'm not pushing is solely because it could belong to a townie, but I'm not sure.
Well this is very interesting, I will wait to hear more from you.

Though if you do happen to know any of my abilities, I do wonder why you would be suspect over any of them tbh.

My argument on Muugen DOES NOT apply to you. Your defence of Adam came much earlier in the day - my point on Muugen is that he defended Adam long after Adam was exposed, which makes little sense for scum to do.

Your defence is to draw a false equivalence between yourself and Muugen (a fallacy), and then insist I must be scum. Are you going to defend this, or can I just vote you now?
Wrong. Muugen was obviously trying to divert the Adam wagon before the Day end. Not only that, but Adam had defended Muugen earlier in the game, in a rather indirect way that leads me to suspect they are buddies. The two way street does not apply to me, as any sane reader could see based off our game interactions.

You're reaching hard. I know you're scum because you haven't even bothered questioning me or working your way up to this, no attempt to genuinely solve my slot, just deflect from Muugen and dress me down with circumstantial evidence.

Ironically, you're arguing he wouldn't attach himself to a sinking ship, while currently you are attaching yourself to a sinking ship. Many such cases!

Party

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Here

Sign me up for a party party

Status
Not open for further replies.