Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
No saying it would out my ability against scum. Also the info I have on you could be townie, but your reaction right now is giving me the doubts.

So I prefer to wait it out. I'm not going to claim what happened.
See the thing is there is information I can't share, so it would be good if others do it for me.

Plus I can tell if you are going to lie, or tell the truth.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My reservations with Adam's wagon were because people were basing it on actions, as I stated, and I thought it was too good to be true when his wagon got to the lead so easily...

Not the case. Goes to show I really shouldn't have second guessed myself earlier. But by no means did I ever try to save Adam. They were acting weird and clinging on to some supposed ability failing on me or some shit to divert attention off the Al thing. How the fuck are we partners?
Voicing your reservations IS try to NG to save Adam, either willingly or unwillingly.

The ability failing on you came after his wagon really took off, no? I mean, feel free to fact check me here. Because if I'm right (I am), then it's quite simple - there was no action in the writeups to correspond to this, so you just made it up to distance.

My argument on Muugen DOES NOT apply to you. Your defence of Adam came much earlier in the day - my point on Muugen is that he defended Adam long after Adam was exposed, which makes little sense for scum to do.

Your defence is to draw a false equivalence between yourself and Muugen (a fallacy), and then insist I must be scum. Are you going to defend this, or can I just vote you now?
I feel like this is a point that gets lost way too often. Scum are concerned about their image, the likelihood of them attaching their ship to one that is already sinking is just so low that it’s a bad foundation to make a case on

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like, @Flowa either I'm super disappointed or you just don't care about scum hunting here. My argument on Ultra has fact and motive to back it up, Ultra's defence is to say "no u" to me and to employ fallacies, and the best you can come up with is "well one of them are probably scum"? Think harder?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
See the thing is there is information I can't share, so it would be good if others do it for me.

Plus I can tell if you are going to lie, or tell the truth.
Zem, a semi-investigation result doesn't work that way. If I already tell you what information I have, then you can build a response to it. It's my job to get the info you think I have from you and match it with what I have.

That's how I verify if you're telling the truth here. The reason I'm not pushing is solely because it could belong to a townie, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.