Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet I have a somewhat abstract question for you

what’s the most interesting thing that has happened in this game so far?
Probably last night. If you mean publically revealed, the redirect.
Where is that a no u when you‘ve been brought up as a suspect on many occasions in our Disc chat? The case on you didn‘t just come out of nowhere. And why does my statement even bother you if you think Ultra‘s scum, so would be correct from your reads pov?
And how am I supposed to know what you do in your discord chat, exactly? Was I in there?

Your statement is stupid because it doesn't even try to figure out who is actually scum, and I've explained to you countless times already the issue with "it's not town v town".
Wrong. Muugen was obviously trying to divert the Adam wagon before the Day end. Not only that, but Adam had defended Muugen earlier in the game, in a rather indirect way that leads me to suspect they are buddies. The two way street does not apply to me, as any sane reader could see based off our game interactions.

You're reaching hard. I know you're scum because you haven't even bothered questioning me or working your way up to this, no attempt to genuinely solve my slot, just deflect from Muugen and dress me down with circumstantial evidence.

Ironically, you're arguing he wouldn't attach himself to a sinking ship, while currently you are attaching yourself to a sinking ship. Many such cases!
Well yeah, I'm not scum. So I don't have TMI on Muugen one way or the other. I know you probably know I did something last night, which is why you're trying to discredit me, but it's pointless.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Hi, I'm questioning it.
thanks ratchet - not sure where this defense came from but when i flip town i will remember you from the ghost realm.
If it was someone else I might slightly agree, but I think looking at everything. I strongly disagree.
why do you say this?

this doesnt make sense, it would sense if i was someone like a betatier player so im not following you on this bit
Wanna make a bet? I bet you I am right.
what do i win when i flip town?
Bitch stop this shit
I would understand it if it’s on inactives and suspects
If you have something on me say it, otherwise I am shooting u for this lost coin, totally worth more than i have added to town in this game
youre awfully worried about coin here

please be my guest and spite kill me, wouldn't look good for your town image

Well, probably people from Layer 2 Discord chat killed them, they were participating there and that chat was the ultimate spam dump. The chances are high for dat one.
can you give us some more insight to the chat?
1.) He got onto council, no one voted him.
lies fuji voted me and said it proudly - the question everyone keeps overooking is how many people voted the other council members cause i never saw you counting those votes - drago was openly flamed for even wnting us to vote him and still made it so you never looked at all angles instead followed ultras lead which is pretty flawed on your end.
4.) He is doing it again stealing everyone gold they could have got.
you openly stated and agreed with me last cycle and said you'd vote for anyone you cant confirm as town so now you are going back on your word...
2.) He saved the person who was lynched yesterday from a kill
i did - whywould i openly admit that EoD when a lynch redirect was inbound, doesnt make sense fr me to even try that. oe even to try that defense to begin with as scum
99% of The people from layer 2 saw you not town
I dont believe he is mates with Adam though.
Sounds reasonable to me. Especially the trying to deny gold part is just an overall harmful action with no real justification from a Town POV.

Vote Lynch: MUUGEN.
funny enough zemmi agreed with me and said shed also take coin away from anyone who isnt confirmed...
Am i the only one in the 5th layer ? :zosleepy:
take me with you on the next run ruff
I think muugen is not being truthful about his ability and is hiding more to his ability he used. AL used an action that did not show up in the wu. He said he submitted his action 8 hours ago. I also submitted an action on day 1 just like AL 8 hours ago and my action never showed up.

I suspect muugen's ability he used nullify's multiple players who used their action at a certain time frame who used at the same time. muugen said he nullified AL ability because he knew he would do something dumb and using that to stop AL without scum reading him doesn't make sense.
i was not being truthful it effects 2 players but conditions have to be met the second player i targetted didnt use any abilities d1. everything else was truth
@Ekkologix where was Muugen outed as scum pls? I’m short on time and the game is vast
never they are spouting off fallacies
Btw @MUUGEN long time no see. I also read about your surgery here, I hope everything went well.
hi light all is well, just some minor dental surgery but on meds back at the office though/.

illdm you we can chat there :)
Great argument there. Is this your "grilling"? Did you or did you not defend Adam back when Muugen was the leading wagon? Answer carefully, now.
didnt he say something like adam could still be town in the council meeting and then went afk when he was questioned about
Trust me, he is scum 100% There is no doubt in there at all.

Come to find out he might have even lied about saving him and the lynched person had an ability to save himself.
no you are the one who is scum

Well yeah, I'm not scum. So I don't have TMI on Muugen one way or the other. I know you probably know I did something last night, which is why you're trying to discredit me, but it's pointless.
Don't do this vague bullshit - spill the beans. Because I know you can't have anything, so if you're trying to imply you have evidence on me, come out with it, cow. I'll be more than happy to thunderdome with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.