Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spirits, and the Curses -

[Ouija Board] has been activated. The first 8 players to quote this can form a party.

Battra activated [Powder]

[Razor Blades] have been attached to 3 posts.

Makima activated [Control Devil] on [???], and [Smell] on [???]

JigglePuff activated [Friend Guard]

Mahito used [Instant Spirit: Body of Disorted Killing] to super-kill [???], but failed
Party

[Ouija Board] has been activated. The first 8 players to quote this can form a party.

Mahito used [Instant Spirit: Body of Disorted Killing] to super-kill [???], but failed
COUNT ME IN SENPAI

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And I see nobody but Gramma has anything to say about it either. Wonderful.

>Ratchet why are u not being productive!
>Dismantles Ultra's assertion, points out the lack of thought that is going into his stated position and how Ultra is trying to sweep it under the rug
>Either ignored or get lazy Flower shit in reaponse

Yeah, no, not wasting my evening/free time doing this.

Vote: Ultra
@novaselinenever

Because his position on Muugen is poorly thought out, as evidenced by his assertion that logic countering the idea Muugen would defend a scum buddy, which was to sweep it away and pretend it doesn't need to be thought about, and then how his response is to just accuse me of being scum and then tries to draw equivalence to himself in am effort to discredit my position.

Moreover, if you put together my questions towards Flower today with my position towards Ultra, you may understand why I'm aggressive on this. I actually can't say any more than I already have so please, PLEASE actually start thinking. Ultra is the way here.

Worst

Custom title

can i ?

in

>Dismantles Ultra's assertion, points out the lack of thought that is going into his stated position and how Ultra is trying to sweep it under the rug

@novaselinenever

Because his position on Muugen is poorly thought out, as evidenced by his assertion that logic countering the idea Muugen would defend a scum buddy, which was to sweep it away and pretend it doesn't need to be thought about, and then how his response is to just accuse me of being scum and then tries to draw equivalence to himself in am effort to discredit my position.

Moreover, if you put together my questions towards Flower today with my position towards Ultra, you may understand why I'm aggressive on this. I actually can't say any more than I already have so please, PLEASE actually start thinking. Ultra is the way here.
This sounds like scum Ratchet fake outrage ^.

Luigi Board

@novaselinenever

My position on Muugen isn't "poorly thought out", *yours* is. Your argument in his defense sums up to "wHy WoUlD hE dO ThIs", which can be a fair question to ask, but you are not even remotely extending me the same charity, when I have far more evidence in my favor to point me to being town.

It's very simple - Ekko analyzed the interactions between Adam and myself and came to the correct and sober conclusion. The fact that he can do this and you can't tells me all I need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.