Status
Not open for further replies.
I never once said it exonerated Muugen. See, my argument isn't Muugen must be town because of this. Just that, it makes little sense for him, buddied with Adam, to act in this way. I'm attacking the argument why he's scum, not defending him as being Town.

I see you're applying some ad hoc rationale, Ultra. The lynch redirect occurred before Muugen defended him in the Council Night chat - which is common sense, because Night comes after the lynch. Therefore, your argument here is invalid.
My presumption was that the defensiveness being referred to was regarding his actions before the end of D1. If you're talking about his council behavior, and the uselessness of defending Adam, there's really no reason to assume his behavior either way, since the consequence is the same. A savvy player would be more likely to just hard bus and take a visibly good position. But that's not really all that decisive.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Now I must ask you about what you think of those who made a hard last ditch effort to stop both the day lynch and the night lynch.
I will have to go back and read that part again to see whom exactly you are referring to bestie. However, I will have to say that I will have a negative view of them due to what they have tried to do.

You sir, are a beacon of virtue
Thank you very much for the compliments.

Have you been reading the thread prior to subbing in?
Yes, I have read parts of it before subbing in.

Since when are u in the game
I subbed in for Gambit my fellow Dazai fan.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
My presumption was that the defensiveness being referred to was regarding his actions before the end of D1. If you're talking about his council behavior, and the uselessness of defending Adam, there's really no reason to assume his behavior either way, since the consequence is the same. A savvy player would be more likely to just hard bus and take a visibly good position. But that's not really all that decisive.
There is plenty of reason to analyse his behaviour either way, it's ridiculous to assert otherwise.

>Adam is saved by lynch redirect
>Muugen is in a better thread position that earlier
>Muugen tanks this for ???

Now we really could WIFOM this and say maybe Muugen counted on me making this argument in favour of him, and sure, but then we breach the realm of speculation. Was Muugen number 1 suspect after Adam flips scum? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.