Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My position on Muugen isn't "poorly thought out", *yours* is. Your argument in his defense sums up to "wHy WoUlD hE dO ThIs", which can be a fair question to ask, but you are not even remotely extending me the same charity, when I have far more evidence in my favor to point me to being town.

It's very simple - Ekko analyzed the interactions between Adam and myself and came to the correct and sober conclusion. The fact that he can do this and you can't tells me all I need to know
Where are these interactions? I haven't ISO'd you. You asked me who Adam's potential buddy would be, I suggested you - I'm not attached to it. I have /reason/ to suspect you, which is where this comes from, hence the vote. I know reading is so hard but this was all pretty clear in the post you quoted.

It's not as interesting as you think but Muu is certainly 100% scum if he tried to kill me.

Though I'm not 100% sure he did because like I said earlier I wasn't given any notice. Take that as you will.
I don’t think this is a convincing or logically sound thing to say, given that a) you thought he was scum anyway, and b) given there’s no real reason to town read you, why would killing you be scum as opposed to misguided town?

Where are these interactions? I haven't ISO'd you. You asked me who Adam's potential buddy would be, I suggested you - I'm not attached to it. I have /reason/ to suspect you, which is where this comes from, hence the vote. I know reading is so hard but this was all pretty clear in the post you quoted.
I'm not going to do your homework for you - if you want something accessible, refer to Ekko's post at night looking at them.

The irony of you telling me to read is palpable when you don't even know what you're talking about.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi you tanked a super kill last night as well. I got this info at night.
I will take you are his scum buddy. You two are working together to get me lynched.

I won't deny I might have tanked 1 but there is zero way I could have tanked two.

So I know you guys are lying.

Also like I said I didn't get noticed of either, so either I was protected or you both are lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.