Status
Not open for further replies.
:kata:
The reason she's a priority in this situation is because two players have staked solid info against her. She should claim. Muugen has a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence against him, and I am certainly not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Zemmi is the logical vote at this point in time. If we get to the bottom of Zemmi and it turns out Lind and Muugen are both just staking their scum lives on this, then we can clean up afterwards, and it'll still be well worth it.
That’s if we take the information at face value tho. And one of them is coming from a completely non credible source in Muugen. I think it’s best for Zemmi to claim here, but that still doesn’t come close to trumping what Muugen already has against him, especially when the main point of accusation on her is coming from him lmao. This whole thing is laugh out loud material.
:milaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just so you're aware Zem, the longer it takes for you to claim in this situation, the less benefit of the doubt I can give you. I'm sure you're well aware that even if you're not in the wrong here words will not suffice.
That's fine.

I am more in a issue if I want to disrespect the host or not right now.

Flowa, I'm not going to claim.

This day.

Also all these roles are in the game:
[Makima]
[Blackmore]
[Ulqiorra]
[Mosquito]
[Al Capone]
[Gudetama]
[Jimmy Neutron]
[Grandmaster]
[Khun Maschenny Zahard]
[JigglyPuff]
[Kyusaku Yumeno]
[Chocolate Cake]
[Tyki Mikki]
To add on this, I saw a Sauron which used a shapeshifter ability, which I think is an ability to masquerade as another role while doing actions.

The reason she's a priority in this situation is because two players have staked solid info against her. She should claim. Muugen has a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence against him, and I am certainly not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Zemmi is the logical vote at this point in time. If we get to the bottom of Zemmi and it turns out Lind and Muugen are both just staking their scum lives on this, then we can clean up afterwards, and it'll still be well worth it.
Yeah, but the thing is, I‘m worried about that being a distraction tactic. Last game had a death immune role in Kumamon who could neither get killed nor lynched. What if Muugen just outs his scum mate to have us waste time on her when we can‘t off her in order to stall for some phases and decimate us? Or, she‘s part of another faction and he wants to save himself. Or, he‘s just scum and lying. There‘s zero reason to get Zem before him. Surviving two superkills is op af and not even the GF of the Red Team could do that. This screams death immunity if I‘m being honest here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Flowa, I'm not going to claim.

This day.

Also all these roles are in the game:
[Makima]
[Blackmore]
[Ulqiorra]
[Mosquito]
[Al Capone]
[Gudetama]
[Jimmy Neutron]
[Grandmaster]
[Khun Maschenny Zahard]
[JigglyPuff]
[Kyusaku Yumeno]
[Chocolate Cake]
[Tyki Mikki]
you forgot Mori Calliope and Tohru (+ her assigned Kobayashi)

Yeah, but the thing is, I‘m worried about that being a distraction tactic. Last game had a death immune role in Kumamon who could neither get killed nor lynched. What if Muugen just outs his scum mate to have us waste time on her when we can‘t off her in order to stall for some phases and decimate us? Or, she‘s part of another faction and he wants to save himself. Or, he‘s just scum and lying. There‘s zero reason to get Zem before him. Surviving two superkills is op af and not even the GF of the Red Team could do that. This screams death immunity if I‘m being honest here.
Muugen could be scum for sure. He would take Zem with him if he was about to get lynched. Just for funs.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Good post Flowa

:kata:
That’s if we take the information at face value tho. And one of them is coming from a completely non credible source in Muugen. I think it’s best for Zemmi to claim here, but that still doesn’t come close to trumping what Muugen already has against him, especially when the main point of accusation on her is coming from him lmao. This whole thing is laugh out loud material.
:milaugh:
Very little information is unquestionable in this game, the point is that two players who seem independent of each other have arrived at claiming *the exact same thing*. This is certainly not a coincidence. Your dismissal of this situation based on Muugen's credibility is not applicable, because he's not the only claimant here. If he was, I'd go for him first any day.

Very little information is unquestionable in this game, the point is that two players who seem independent of each other have arrived at claiming *the exact same thing*. This is certainly not a coincidence. Your dismissal of this situation based on Muugen's credibility is not applicable, because he's not the only claimant here. If he was, I'd go for him first any day.
That’s fair. I need to read what Lind said again

Status
Not open for further replies.