Status
Not open for further replies.
My potentially incriminating info against Zem is that she survived a super-kill last night which she's saying she would know if she had but was protected.

Then we have Muugen saying the same thing. So the answer is simple. Muugen is a consensus lynch here. Once he flips, we'll know his role and if he was saying the truth here. I know my info is the truth. If I connect the two and two I should get a clearer picture.
Kk don’t have to tell me twice babes
 
My potentially incriminating info against Zem is that she survived a super-kill last night which she's saying she would know if she had but was protected.

Then we have Muugen saying the same thing. So the answer is simple. Muugen is a consensus lynch here. Once he flips, we'll know his role and if he was saying the truth here. I know my info is the truth. If I connect the two and two I should get a clearer picture.
I don’t actually think this is sound, cause the probability of him lying about that action is fairly close to 0 anyway, surely?
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Vote lynch Muugen.

So that's even less reason to worry about claiming! Lind, let me be clear. If you're telling the truth you already know volunteering this information puts a target on your back. If said information is muddled then you are going to need to clarify it, because otherwise all you've done is put a target on your back! You see my point here?
Ratchet, I came out with info this late in the day phase cause I was making preparations for being targeted. I'm also divulging anything I know right now for that same reason as well.

The failed super-kill on Zem.
The failed role cop on you.
All the roles I know for sure are in the game.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Vote lynch Muugen.


Ratchet, I came out with info this late in the day phase cause I was making preparations for being targeted. I'm also divulging anything I know right now for that same reason as well.

The failed super-kill on Zem.
The failed role cop on you.
All the roles I know for sure are in the game.
How does this address what I said?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top