Status
Not open for further replies.
My potentially incriminating info against Zem is that she survived a super-kill last night which she's saying she would know if she had but was protected.

Then we have Muugen saying the same thing. So the answer is simple. Muugen is a consensus lynch here. Once he flips, we'll know his role and if he was saying the truth here. I know my info is the truth. If I connect the two and two I should get a clearer picture.
Kk don’t have to tell me twice babes

My potentially incriminating info against Zem is that she survived a super-kill last night which she's saying she would know if she had but was protected.

Then we have Muugen saying the same thing. So the answer is simple. Muugen is a consensus lynch here. Once he flips, we'll know his role and if he was saying the truth here. I know my info is the truth. If I connect the two and two I should get a clearer picture.
I don’t actually think this is sound, cause the probability of him lying about that action is fairly close to 0 anyway, surely?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote lynch Muugen.

So that's even less reason to worry about claiming! Lind, let me be clear. If you're telling the truth you already know volunteering this information puts a target on your back. If said information is muddled then you are going to need to clarify it, because otherwise all you've done is put a target on your back! You see my point here?
Ratchet, I came out with info this late in the day phase cause I was making preparations for being targeted. I'm also divulging anything I know right now for that same reason as well.

The failed super-kill on Zem.
The failed role cop on you.
All the roles I know for sure are in the game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote lynch Muugen.

Ratchet, I came out with info this late in the day phase cause I was making preparations for being targeted. I'm also divulging anything I know right now for that same reason as well.

The failed super-kill on Zem.
The failed role cop on you.
All the roles I know for sure are in the game.
How does this address what I said?

Status
Not open for further replies.