Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:^)
Why those in particular? I know Gura is the shark, right?
Kronii's character designer was the designer who created Saber in Fate I think. Also she ara ara and likes Korean stuff, speaks Korean too.
Gura is just dope and the rest, idk, a solid mix of dope and nicely evolved vtubers. Suisei has some kind of elegancy she reflecting with her persona and with singing. Nothing goes wrong with liking Suisei.
:cheers:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Kronii's character designer was the designer who created Saber in Fate I think. Also she ara ara and likes Korean stuff, speaks Korean too.
Gura is just dope and the rest, idk, a solid mix of dope and nicely evolved vtubers. Suisei has some kind of elegancy she reflecting with her persona and with singing. Nothing goes wrong with liking Suisei.
:cheers:
Wait, freaking Takeuchi designed Kronii?

Seems his stated position is that he shot her cause he thinks shes scum

Its multiball, even if hes scum theres a chance his goals align with mine in this case

I wasnt aware of it being 'case closed' either, unless you have something to bring to the table that zem didnt already?
No, I don’t have shit. but what muu said doesn’t mean that Zem is automatically scum, he could be saying the truth, but Zem could have been just protected, cuz she is zem and have been town read by many people, it definitely mean that we should look into zem tho, right.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Says the guy who supposedly already looked at me and won't say what he got.

You're just trying to diverge investigations at this rate, cute.
Uh oh, seems like you're getting nervous. I said nothing about investigations there. Indeed, there's no need to waste them on you. But your willingness to throw away logic for the sake of discrediting what I say is, again, gladly accepted. You really make it too easy sometimes.

Uh oh, seems like you're getting nervous. I said nothing about investigations there. Indeed, there's no need to waste them on you. But your willingness to throw away logic for the sake of discrediting what I say is, again, gladly accepted. You really make it too easy sometimes.
*cough cough* as you guys can see my invest did fail on him

No, I don’t have shit. but what muu said doesn’t mean that Zem is automatically scum, he could be saying the truth, but Zem could have been just protected, cuz she is zem and have been town read by many people, it definitely mean that we should look into zem tho, right.
I never said it automatically meant shes scum either, but what hes saying and what lind is saying, combined with her own explanation and shaky logic around other players and their motives makes her my priority

Zemmi

GodMommie
I will say this I had to be 100% protected from any super kill made on me. This I swear to, no other way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.