Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Voting a confirmed non Town? Like, did you read what I said about Zem and claiming? If she‘s not insta claiming she isn‘t Town. And now she confirmed it. I don‘t think we should lynch her, but as a second wagon in case of redirect shenanigans she‘s a good choice.
Yes, by doing what flipped SCUM leads you to. LMAO

Like c'mon Flower. Wake up. I believe her claim, but even aside from that you were all in on going along with scum for reasons I'm not sure I'll ever understand.

I can't even call it scummy. It's just, I won't use unpleasant words here, but it's shall we say a suboptimal process to follow. If you're "Vanilla Town", shape up please.

Is your defense of Muugen not based on the pointlessness of him defending Adam at night, and yet, this same argument is used to point the finger at me? Is this *really* the best you can come up with?

Horseshit. He could have made it up, or he actually did use an ability on me and merely claimed it failed. He had an action show up as one of the first day write ups that he claimed was what he used on me iirc. Doesn't really matter, because you're only arguing that the evidence in my favor is "distancing" as a lazy way to flip its credibility in the other direction. You're not even attempting to distinguish what constitutes as distancing vs genuine interaction. Was Adam also distancing with Blue?
good point, then again adam had ability that hid wu i recall need to rereed. so both adam and muu buddying gives more red flags here around that timeframe.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It's also funny about the attack on me today is it should be easy because I told everyone I wasn't going to be here in the delvers chat. However things changed and the only people I told about the change was Novas, Al & Sallucion and it was all outside of the context of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.